Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plumber recommendation

Options
  • 02-11-2017 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hey can anyone recommend a good plumber in the area?

We've a slight problem with our toilet - the push button at the top has fallen into the cistern, I think a piece may have broken off- it still works though! Just doesn't look very nice with the mechanics hanging halfway out under the lid.

Just looking for someone to replace this for me :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭patrickpc

Hey can anyone recommend a good plumber in the area?

We've a slight problem with our toilet - the push button at the top has fallen into the cistern, I think a piece may have broken off- it still works though! Just doesn't look very nice with the mechanics hanging halfway out under the lid.

Just looking for someone to replace this for me :)

You should be able to get a replacement part in a big DIY store like B&Q or a plumber suppliers like Chadwicks Bray. Just bring the broken part with you.

If you want a good plumber try Thomas in Plumbserve in Delgany. <- Just click the link to get the number.

Advertisement