If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HISENSE 55N6800

Options
  • 02-11-2017 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭

Hi kenny and team im a returning customer and would like to know what the best deal on above tv and delivery to dublin in euros please (your website is having euro problems atm)

regards!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

GHOST MGG wrote: »
    Hi kenny and team im a returning customer and would like to know what the best deal on above tv and delivery to dublin in euros please (your website is having euro problems atm)

regards!
    Hi GHOST MGG.

Thanks for coming back to us :)

The best price would unfortunately be the listed price of 799.99 Euro on this one. It does also include our 6 year guarantee free of charge and delivery.

Currently in stock and ready to go.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

regards!
    Ghost,

could you drop me a PM with what issues you are having on the euro conversion and what browser you are using as the euro conversion is working 100% at my end with Microsoft Explorer & Chrome..

If you prefer you can use:
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/ 

and this will only display the euro pricing..

Thanks as ever,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭GHOST MGG

PMed you john.and kenny i will have to get back to you on the decision as the mrs is set on a philips ambilight and im trying to convince her otherwise..cheers.

PMed you john.and kenny i will have to get back to you on the decision as the mrs is set on a philips ambilight and im trying to convince her otherwise..cheers.
    No problem at all GHOST MGG.

Ok ive convinced the wife..im looking to order http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202663-55n6800.aspx and a http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202447-se-ms5t.aspx for my daughter for delivery to dublin asap.I just want your honest opinion over the hisense (is their anything better in that price range that you would recommend over it)before i place order.

• Advertisement

Ok ive convinced the wife..im looking to order http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202663-55n6800.aspx and a http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202447-se-ms5t.aspx for my daughter for delivery to dublin asap.I just want your honest opinion over the hisense (is their anything better in that price range that you would recommend over it)before i place order.
    Hi Ghost MGG.

The Hisense screens are excellent value for Money and hold their own against the more well known brands.
    You would not be disappointed with this Hisense television.

You next stop above the Hisense would be the Samsung 55MU7000 priced at 999.00
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202594-ue55mu7000.aspx

Ok kenny whats the best way to proceed with the order..do i pm you or will i process it on richersounds.ie 

Ok kenny whats the best way to proceed with the order..do i pm you or will i process it on richersounds.ie 
    Hey Ghost MGG.

You can order direct through the .ie website or drop me your contact number in a PM and we can give you a buzz.

Ok kenny i just put the order through the .ie website...it would be great if you could let me know eta on delivery this week as i will have to take time off for delivery cheers!

Ok kenny i just put the order through the .ie website...it would be great if you could let me know eta on delivery this week as i will have to take time off for delivery cheers!
    Thanks for the order Ghost MGG :D

• Advertisement

Please check Pms kenny

Please check Pms kenny
    I'll pm you back asap.

Recieved TV today and its amazing..just wanted to say thanks again to the RS guys!

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Recieved TV today and its amazing..just wanted to say thanks again to the RS guys!
    Phew Ghost - thanks for taking the time to post - I really appreciate it :)

Thanks a mill,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.