Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Atlantic shooting

Options
  • 02-11-2017 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭

Anyone no what the story is with atlantic are they open agen

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Yup.

New shop in Newtownallen, Carlow, apparently. Not much more than that, but they have a Facebook account so check it to see if there are any updates.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭scwazrh

Have they opened their indoor range?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

scwazrh wrote: »
    Have they opened their indoor range?

I don't think so. I think they still have a few small bits and pieces to do before they open.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Deaf git

Indoor range is now open. 8 lanes, 4 for rimfire and 4 for centrefire. Pulley operated target retrievers mean no ceasefires required. There are range officers but they seem more interested in helping rather than breaking anyone's balls.
    A sign on the door says 'No bullsh+t, no politics' and the rules are very....direct!

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Deaf git

I got me a sweet Anschutz target rifle from them- no hassle. I was given a gift voucher out of them for 500 euro. Went to the shop in Graiguecullen last Summer and found it closed, my immediate reaction was oh fack, screwed. Then I got a phone number for the owner and he explained they were moving but still had stock and the voucher was still good. Ended up getting a heap of stuff and good value. Personally found them to be ... unorthodox perhaps, but not cowboys!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Deaf git wrote: »
    I got me a sweet Anschutz target rifle from them- no hassle. I was given a gift voucher out of them for 500 euro. Went to the shop in Graiguecullen last Summer and found it closed, my immediate reaction was oh fack, screwed. Then I got a phone number for the owner and he explained they were moving but still had stock and the voucher was still good. Ended up getting a heap of stuff and good value. Personally found them to be ... unorthodox perhaps, but not cowboys!

I don't know the business but "unorthodox perhaps, but not cowboys!" sounds good...

Advertisement