Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online order

Options
  • 02-11-2017 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭

Upgraded on line on 25 October paid for new phone by card, no phone was it seems placed on order. Money has left my account. Contacted customer care online on Tuesday told to ring as couldn't be dealt with on chat. Rang customer care was told to email accountchange@eir.ie with proof of payment, which was done. Heard nothing back from anyone been on hold for 40  minutes today with no updates.
    Can this be sorted asap, or do i just cancel all as I believe is my option under distance selling regulations and charge back my funds to my account as no phone has been delivered to me.
    reference for orders [font=Arial, sans-serif]EIRQXQT8WX if that helps[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Raymond[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

raytaxi wrote: »
    Upgraded on line on 25 October paid for new phone by card, no phone was it seems placed on order. Money has left my account. Contacted customer care online on Tuesday told to ring as couldn't be dealt with on chat. Rang customer care was told to email accountchange@eir.ie with proof of payment, which was done. Heard nothing back from anyone been on hold for 40  minutes today with no updates.
    Can this be sorted asap, or do i just cancel all as I believe is my option under distance selling regulations and charge back my funds to my account as no phone has been delivered to me.
    Hi Raymond,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your order. Can you PM me your account number and confirm your surname, please? I'd also recommend removing your email address and order number form public view for security reasons.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭raytaxi

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi Raymond,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your order. Can you PM me your account number and confirm your surname, please? I'd also recommend removing your email address and order number form public view for security reasons.

- Adam
    Email address is eir's not mine was the one i was told to send statement to. Will send pm now 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi Raymond,

- Adam
    Email address is eir's not mine was the one i was told to send statement to. Will send pm now 
    Thanks, I've received your PM. I'll be back in touch with an update.

- adam

Advertisement