Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Width of page change?

Options
  • 02-11-2017 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24,506 ✭✭✭✭

Has the maximum width of the page displayed been changed since yesterday?

Banner up top still stretch full width of browser but forum / threads / posts now have huge gaps either side.

See attached SC for what I'm trying to say

Firefox 53.0.3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Happening on Chrome too - getting an error about an unsafe script being blocked. When I allow it, the page renders properly .. but it's happening every time

• Registered Users Posts: 6,368 ✭✭✭xtal191

Same problem all day today, using firefox too.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

We didn't change the width (at least not intentionally!). This was an issue with Cosy mode I think that was affected with a change made yesterday. The tech team are working on a deploy that will fix a lot of the issues that weren't already covered yesterday. When the deploy is made I'll post back here to let you know and you can check if your view is back to normal or not. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Still happening today anyway - Chrome, Win 10, Legacy site

• Registered Users Posts: 24,506 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

I see it's fixed now :)

• Advertisement
  • Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

This should be resolved by now, if not let us know!

Advertisement