Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D&D Subforum / Pen & Paper RPG Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Awww Bandy's got a girlfriend!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=assZ9bcucmQ

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Who knew old Bandylegs was a charmer :pac:

Question, will a bastard sword class as a massive item? I really hope not or I'll have to leave it where it is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

No it's a normal item. Two handed is a style of using it, not a requirement due to its size.

With werewolf going on, I could pause the game for the week. I think four of our players are involved. Would ye prefer that?

• Advertisement

Fourier wrote: »
    With werewolf going on, I could pause the game for the week. I think four of our players are involved. Would ye prefer that?

I can do both... I think. Just means switching between anon and my normal account :) I'll leave it up to the others involved.

Myself, Molly, Tigger, Lord (modding the game), Banjo, sKeith, Digital Solitude... 7 I think.

Well it looks like we're heading for the tomb. Could only ask who my character would have seen in the rush. I did ask Moy to let others know so if you want to play it that way join us!

How demanding is a game of Werewolf? I've not played before, was assuming with Night falling at 11am there'd be plenty of time to catch up around work and this. But if Lord is modding, might be fairer on them to pause, or at least slow down :)

Banjo wrote: »
    How demanding is a game of Werewolf? I've not played before, was assuming with Night falling at 11am there'd be plenty of time to catch up around work and this. But if Lord is modding, might be fairer on them to pause, or at least slow down :)

It can be demanding. Unless there's a rule in place to shut down the posting after the lynch each night like on some sites, you can post on thread from when the game starts till when you die, or the game finishes.

From a mod's perspective there are generally loads of questions to deal with in the first couple of days, then you have the actions which you have to be watchful for all the time. Busiest times are munch (kills) and lynches, particularly lynches as you have to tally votes etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Necrominus wrote: »
    I can do both... I think. Just means switching between anon and my normal account :) I'll leave it up to the others involved.

Myself, Molly, Tigger, Lord (modding the game), Banjo, sKeith, Digital Solitude... 7 I think.

nonneed on my account

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

Personally, I’d say 3 days of a pause, as the early days of WW can get really intense, and it allows those who need to to concentrate on that. Once it settles down things can keep going here.

Grand, given the amount of ye in the Werewolf game, we'll resume on Wednesday/Thursday. I'll just finish off a few posts here later today and put a final post with the pause notice on it.

Grand.

As an aside, I think I stood around long enough waiting for someone to tell me where the healer is that my leg fixed itself. I’ll just follow Bandy and Betty to the Bluff.

Grand.

As an aside, I think I stood around long enough waiting for someone to tell me where the healer is that my leg fixed itself. I’ll just follow Bandy and Betty to the Bluff.

Well, I'm sure you were in the vicinity of either Betty's shouting or Othegre's roaring :pac::pac::pac:

Fourier wrote: »
    Grand, given the amount of ye in the Werewolf game, we'll resume on Wednesday/Thursday. I'll just finish off a few posts here later today and put a final post with the pause notice on it.

(:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Perfect. I'm away overnight anyway so just wanted to catch up to everyone at the temple and leave it at that.
    I think pausing here ties stuff up neatly enough for the attempt at the temple when we resume.

Grand.

:o Sorry missed that! Or the girl went mute! If I miss anything don't be afraid to PM me, a rule of thumb would be >1 day I've probably missed it.

Are Saeros and Ekbard sticking with the tournament and milking the town dry while we go and desecrate the tomb and possibly get the town's favourite daughter killed? Do we have an escape plan? If they weren't a wickerman village before we showed up they bloody well will be by the time we try to leave...

Paused till Thursday.

Can I get an 'Oh Bollocks' for the orcs behind us

Necrominus wrote: »
    Paused till Thursday.

Can I get an 'Oh Bollocks' for the orcs behind us

yay targets

• Advertisement

Tigger wrote: »
    yay targets

Us or them :)

Does Xanthea sacrifice herself for the greater good, or watch the carnage unfold? Cast your votes now!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hey guys, just got a chance to post on this now. Thanks for the pause. I've had to spend most of my free time on Werewolf yesterday and today so didn't get a chance to look at this. :)

Us or them :)

them of course.

soo fools rush in where angel fear tobthread eh
    the pause is a bit of a downer foe me but at least im happy looking down onnorcs rather than the reverse
    the game set up looks class and the wait will kll me but since we are entering a chaotic game of werewolf i think ill be ok

Our only hope is to prepare a set of essays about what we're going to do (without abusing our Player knowledge) and all the skills we're going to use,Zeroes and overwhelm Four with detail when the freeze ends so he forgets to kill us...

It's ok for you guys. If I get killed and ressurrect back in town in my undies, 6 charisma or no I'm liable to get Garped!

Our only hope is to prepare a set of essays about what we're going to do (without abusing our Player knowledge) and all the skills we're going to use,Zeroes and overwhelm Four with detail when the freeze ends so he forgets to kill us...

It's ok for you guys. If I get killed and ressurrect back in town in my undies, 6 charisma or no I'm liable to get Garped!

how do youbmean ressurect?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

sKeith wrote: »

ah ok
    id say yo will win the tournament now
    :)

• Advertisement

tumbleweed
    ah well

Advertisement