Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D&D Subforum / Pen & Paper RPG Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Fourier wrote: »
    I'm free to run of course, I'm just not sure about Lord TSC and others. Are you guys okay to "unpause"?
    As I'm not a Wolfie then Yep, good to go.
    On t'other hand it's the weekend and the dang family steal my online time.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

And I'm back. That was so much fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

There was a minute there where I really thought you were going to pull it off. Tough call on whether or not to chomp Wendy, either way it would have been bad for you. Well played all the same.

Banjo wrote: »
    There was a minute there where I really thought you were going to pull it off. Tough call on whether or not to chomp Wendy, either way it would have been bad for you. Well played all the same.

Nah, I was screwed cos of Shawn's failsafe. Had I never mentioned it I would have lasted another while. But I was good for most of the game. Then I got recruited... I could have turned it down...but. Was too tempting to resist.

Could you not have argued that Jericho must have blocked your power to set you up? Then chomped him so he couldn't argue back and tried to pass that off as an inter-wolf-team mix-up? OMG! THEY KEEP THEIR POWERS! PANIC STATIONS! Would have looked suss but might have gotten you through 1 more lynch at Liam's expense?

• Advertisement

Could you not have argued that Jericho must have blocked your power to set you up? Then chomped him so he couldn't argue back and tried to pass that off as an inter-wolf-team mix-up? OMG! THEY KEEP THEIR POWERS! PANIC STATIONS! Would have looked suss but might have gotten you through 1 more lynch at Liam's expense?

I thought about trying to throw Wendy under the bus and just saying I was posting in the room and she wasn't responding. But then I came up with my plan and stuck to it. It was never meant to be an end game plan, I hadn't accounted for both of my team mates biting the bullet the day I joined them

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Sorry guys I can't log in as Molly when playing anon werewolf coz I'd be cross posting like mad and ruining the game.

So I'm all back on board now and ready to resume being a surly teenager! :)

Me neither. I was logging in and out to be super careful. Not that it mattered. Everyone knew who i was anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Yeah you were pretty obvious. Lol.

I initially installed a second browser on my phone for Mary, but in the end I was more her than me so I just shelved Banjo for a week :D I was helped greatly by not having posting rights in the WW forum, though.
    Such a lucky break, Jericho blinding Doris on day 1, and then Gilberg soaking up the the 1st double munch. Aaaaanyway. Lets go get beaten to death by some orcs!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

I initially installed a second browser on my phone for Mary, but in the end I was more her than me so I just shelved Banjo for a week :D I was helped greatly by not having posting rights in the WW forum, though.
    Such a lucky break, Jericho blinding Doris on day 1, and then Gilberg soaking up the the 1st double munch. Aaaaanyway. Lets go get beaten to death by some orcs!

yeah i ran my game through chrome
    now im pull down refreshingbon safarj

Banjo wrote:
    I initially installed a second browser on my phone for Mary, but in the end I was more her than me so I just shelved Banjo for a week I was helped greatly by not having posting rights in the WW forum, though. Such a lucky break, Jericho blinding Doris on day 1, and then Gilberg soaking up the the 1st double munch. Aaaaanyway. Lets go get beaten to death by some orcs!

Yep, ready to dive back into the Bandylegs persona tomorrow. First, the theatre calls!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

Okay, let's start the game back up!

I'll take Goodie and Xanthea's actions first, then deal with Saeros and Ekbard's approach and the general "what happens next" and then everyone can start.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

sweet!

I'll post anything thats needed tomorrow. Will be free again from Monday completely

Necrominus wrote: »
    I'll post anything thats needed tomorrow. Will be free again from Monday completely
    No worries,tonight will probably be slow with the game starting again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

Much obliged :)

Yeah, I’m going to let our more magically and religiously attuned folks interpret and reply to the orcs. I’ll just stand here, coated in dried orc blood, caressing a dagger behind my back.

yeah, i think alex is best suited to interpet and reply.

• Advertisement

Well that was my dangerous band of killer Orcs brought to a halt by the Agent 47 of halflings.

Everybody now thank our guardian angel with a bow... thanks Tiggs!

I even had time to come second in the rock picking up and putting down thing

I missed all the fun :(

After show party tonight, I'll post a Bandylegs response tomorrow morning

we left you a few demoralised orcs to pester and make angry

i was feeling like collecting a pile of firewood and boiling the orcs bodies and collecting the fats to make soap, but it would be much easier if i could encourage a few souls to help me in my endeavours.

i suppose i'd have to acquire a large cooking pot and the only thing i currently own that could do the job is a large barrel, but in order for that to work id have to empty out the wine and fill it with water and use heated rocks to boild the water, sounds very laboursome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

sKeith wrote: »
    i was feeling like collecting a pile of firewood and boiling the orcs bodies and collecting the fats to make soap, but it would be much easier if i could encourage a few souls to help me in my endeavours.

and dynamite

also, at what stage do we ask for a d&d sub forum? so its easier to find d&d related threads, instead of searching threw the forum games forum for the d&d threads? too soon?

• Advertisement

need to be on a lookout for items to help make a still too.

Advertisement