Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D&D Subforum / Pen & Paper RPG Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

sKeith wrote: »
    also, at what stage do we ask for a d&d sub forum? so its easier to find d&d related threads, instead of searching threw the forum games forum for the d&d threads? too soon?

i donno
    every time 4 makes a new hghly populated tgread is tge argument
    i suppose you could ask sully to raise tge issue and see how it goes

alao it shoukd be linked to the table top gamng area
    i know a load of rpgers and id like them to come play here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

another argument is for the game to be played we need to refer back to to the less updated threads like character sheets and it descends down through the very active forum games forum quite quickly making it tough/awkward to find.

another argument is for the game to be played we need to refer back to to the less updated threads like character sheets and it descends down through the very active forum games forum quite quickly making it tough/awkward to find.

yeah im gonna start printing things out like a caveman

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

sKeith wrote:

I keep my own sheet on google docs

• Advertisement

Necrominus wrote: »
    I keep my own sheet on google docs

yeah but we want a yokamajig here

Tigger wrote:
    yeah but we want a yokamajig here

True story. Since the first WW game i modded I keep ridiculous amounts of pointless notes on each game. Possibly why i wasnt AS all over the place in the most recent one.
    I'll always be identified though by my posting. I cant slow it down at all.
    Had i not had the panto this week its very possible i would have reached 1000 posts

really think we need to wait for alex or saeros here, if it was up to ekbard he'd be riding the orcs like donkeys and spanksing them on there bottoms with his sword to go faster. he's being as restrained as he can be.

sKeith wrote:
    really think we need to wait for alex or saeros here, if it was up to ekbard he'd be riding the orcs like donkeys and spanksing them on there bottoms with his sword to go faster. he's being as restrained as he can be.

Bandylegs might be pre empting this situation in the AM

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hey lads,

I think I need to drop out of this. I love the idea, think everyone is doing great but I am floored at the moment with things. Werewolf last week for one, but also I run a small online toy store and something has to give. Unfortunately, it's this :( sorry.

If anyone wants to take over Alexander, I can send them character sheets, notes of what had happened up till now, etc.

Post-Xmas, I'd love to get back into some sort of RPG game like is, but for the next few weeks, I just can't set the required time aside and that's not fair on ye.

• Advertisement

Thats a pity. xmas is toy store time though, so completely understand.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=105213733&postcount=247

might be worth seeing if MFD wants to take up the character.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Hey lads,
    No problem Lord TSC, real life comes first. If the next person wants to play a new character, I'll write a wee thing that "saves" Alexander for until you're free.

You'll be welcome back anytime.

Hey lads,

I think I need to drop out of this. I love the idea, think everyone is doing great but I am floored at the moment with things. Werewolf last week for one, but also I run a small online toy store and something has to give. Unfortunately, it's this :( sorry.

If anyone wants to take over Alexander, I can send them character sheets, notes of what had happened up till now, etc.

Post-Xmas, I'd love to get back into some sort of RPG game like is, but for the next few weeks, I just can't set the required time aside and that's not fair on ye.
    link to your store ?

Hey lads,

just pause the charachter till youbcome back like 4 says
    anyone intersted should have their own charachter and people alcan deop inand out of campaigns in the same world
    cos its gonna haplen again

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=105213733&postcount=247

might be worth seeing if MFD wants to take up the character.
    Just sent PM there now, also to two others.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Tigger wrote: »
    link to your store ?

:)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?merchant=AP6OQ0FWH2905&fallThrough=1

Though as a heads up, I don't ship diret to Ireland cause of fees and such :/ There's an irony that as an Irish seller, I don't sell things to Ireland.
    Tigger wrote: »
    just pause the charachter till youbcome back like 4 says
    anyone intersted should have their own charachter and people alcan deop inand out of campaigns in the same world
    cos its gonna haplen again

Up to ye, but you guys probably need a magic caster, and I'm aware Fourier might have had story lines and such laid out (the magic stone, the piece of paper for someone we hadn't met yet, etc). So I'll let whoever wants to come in decide if they want to take over Alex or do their own magic caster up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Bandylegs is Tormund in another life

36a9f082e6881161ea1a6d0be0e1651d.jpg

death-by-snu-snu-my-new-obsession-2591395.png

I'll be killed one way or the other, by a big golden dragon not happy with her share of coin or by a 7 foot woman determined to make us into a new Odd Couple movie :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I'm glad I didn't end up chatting Citra tbh

• Advertisement

Right Troll killers I'm off to bed.

So... into the dungeon next is it folks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

I think we have to wait for Saeros to take his balls out of the Troll's mouth and burn it so we can safely leave the horses in the entrance to the tomb. Did we kill all the Orcs? So on the one hand they can't report back the failure, on the other sooner or later a search party will be sent out. Either way, might as leave some barbecue sauce on the horses...

by my reckoning, 3 orcs got away.

ekbard chase the 5 who ran, caught up and killed one and one of the four remaining in that group did the moon necklace crap. So ekbard killed him and stayed around that area, losing the 3 who ran on ahead, then 5 orcs came ekbards direction fleeing from the plaza and ekbard dispatched them all.

so, 3 of the original flee'ers got away, but none of the rest got away.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

3 panic'd orcs should be easy enough to trail and dispatch. We can send the elf and perhaps another in pursuit...or we can get in, get out and get home as quickly as possible before the smoke and smell of roasting troll fat brings every wolf, orc and reverse-vampire of the woods down on us.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

BandyLegs do you know your total XP?

Fourier wrote:
    BandyLegs do you know your total XP?

Offhand no. Lemme check my notes

4,069 in total. So not quite level 3 :(

Thanks, just needed it for the story.

• Advertisement

Good call Ekbard with that last question. Its not something i would be aware of from my time in the village

Advertisement