Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D&D Subforum / Pen & Paper RPG Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

how many are playing?
    do we not think banjo is dead?
    i'm lost

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

we were going to wait longer for saeros and othegre, but for legs and dragon. saeros and othegre definetly not known to be dead, i have there shares, at 3081 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

Tigger wrote: »
    how many are playing?
    do we not think banjo is dead?
    i'm lost
    I think you wouldn't know if she is or not. Same with Saeros, you might presume it though.

can i re-iterate i don't care about imaginary gold only about what my charachter thinks

fo example any costs that ekbard encurred ( new arnour etc ) shoud be deduected befor the split
    but as far as goodie knows banjo died right?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

No one witnessed saeros and I falling into the collapsed pit, but Ekbard and Bandylegs know that Saeros was in the pit and I was last seen running towards it. And they'd have heard the collapse.

What you know for sure is that you left me for dead, both in the tomb and if I get out alive I'll have a troll and orc army waiting for me; and that guilt might lead you to hold my cash in escrow or invest it in a charitable foundation. The Othegre Fund For Kids Who Don't Climb Good.

• Advertisement

Banjo wrote: »
    No one witnessed saeros and I falling into the collapsed pit, but Ekbard and Bandylegs know that Saeros was in the pit and I was last seen running towards it. And they'd have heard the collapse.

What you know for sure is that you left me for dead, both in the tomb and if I get out alive I'll have a troll and orc army waiting for me; and that guilt might lead you to hold my cash in escrow or invest it in a charitable foundation. The Othegre Fund For Kids Who Don't Climb Good.

i handed over your share
    i just wonder if i knew you died
    you did die btw
    you are dead

can i re-iterate i don't care about imaginary gold only about what my charachter thinks

fo example any costs that ekbard encurred ( new arnour etc ) shoud be deduected befor the split
    but as far as goodie knows banjo died right?

i buy armour etc from my share, not before split. fwiw.
    ekbard mind works very similar to an excel sheet haha. all that engineering skills coming to good use.

i handed over your share
    you did die btw
    you are dead

ekbard and bandy never said they died, we were going to leave notes for them, gone to sanderjarn etc, just before leaving.

sKeith wrote: »
    i buy armour etc from my share, not before split. fwiw.
    ekbard mind works very similar to an excel sheet haha. all that engineering skills coming to good use.

yeah well thats your silly
    and goodie does it all innhis gead so he doeent care
    he still believes you let bandy die
    but he like all haflings just wanst to settle down innthe vale with a pipe

sKeith wrote: »
    ekbard and bandy never said they died, we were going to leave notes for them, gone to sanderjarn etc, just before leaving.

there is an implied reasoningbthay when we enter a dungoennand of 5 thatvwentvdeeper only one and a half come out that people are dead

• Advertisement

i handed over your share
    you did die btw
    you are dead

We prefer the term "differently vitalised".

We prefer the term "differently vitalised".

we being the dead ?

Is this your own prejudice speaking or that of your character?
    Honestly, give a man a hat, thinks he's Rick Grimes...

Okay I'm off, not to bed but to fully plan the hike up the mountain and the events on the way up. See ye tomorrow.

Ekbards Latest inventory

Ekbard - [XP 8899/16,251 ] Hit Points 16/16
    banded mail (worn)
    long sword 2d8+4 (wielded) (superior)
    long sword (standard)
    shield (wielded)
    backpack (worn)
    multiple moon necklaces
    waterskin

Horse
    saddle
    cart (attached)
    - 11 torches (which last 3x a long)
    - 1 slightly burnt torch, it smells of rashers
    - flint & steel
    - 15 presereved rations
    - 99 days horse feed.
    - bedroll
    - 2x large sack
    - barrel of mulled wine
    - 5x javenin
    - winter blanket

money 348gp 2sp (+6gp orcs) (shopping spree post dungeon already subtracted as 200GP. #875. 2xband 2xshield, 1xlong sw)

encumberance
    ekbard 1
    horse -7 likely minus figures (+3 for 14 items, -10 for cart)
    ekbard and horse & cart -1 (+5 for human , +4 for 20 items, -10 for cart)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Fourier wrote: »
    I think you wouldn't know if she is or not. Same with Saeros, you might presume it though.
    Foreshadowing?
    Gulp.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

in space, nobody can hear you soil yourself!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,554 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Really looking forward to the mountain trek :)

Should we all indicate if we're available the same night so no one gets left behind? I'm free now till next Sunday night so any suits.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Won't be available Wednesday night (Star Wars) or Friday night (Christmas Party). Should be fine any other night.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Won't be available Wednesday night (Star Wars) or Friday night (Christmas Party). Should be fine any other night.

star war isntvtill 12 formme so ill be available till 12
    and out party is onnsaturday

• Advertisement

Necrominus wrote: »
    Really looking forward to the mountain trek :)

Should we all indicate if we're available the same night so no one gets left behind? I'm free now till next Sunday night so any suits.

we should just do it now

we should just do it now

I agree

I'm free all week.
    However, I'll still be staring at that ****ing rope this time next week steeling myself to jump and miss. So no need to wait for me :D

BTW, since Goodie can write down the terrible secret without dying (the terms were "To voice it is to die") presumably everyone else can read it, not say it out loud, and evr'ting gwan be lrite now chile?

I'm free all week.
    However, I'll still be staring at that ****ing rope this time next week steeling myself to jump and miss. So no need to wait for me :D

BTW, since Goodie can write down the terrible secret without dying (the terms were "To voice it is to die") presumably everyone else can read it, not say it out loud, and evr'ting gwan be lrite now chile?
    ok when you are beside goodie gou can say that to him

If I get that close, I'm not sure I'll be doing a lot of talking. I have good table-manners :D

Besides, I think I either just died or I'm off to the underdark for a solo adventure.

Here, this is my first go of this, and I don't know you terribly well.
    Am I reading a frustrated / irritated tone into your posts towards me that isn't there?
    Or is my constant lapsing into OOC questions and narrative-breaking comments pissing you off?
    (Or both? :D)

If I get that close, I'm not sure I'll be doing a lot of talking. I have good table-manners :D

Besides, I think I either just died or I'm off to the underdark for a solo adventure.

Here, this is my first go of this, and I don't know you terribly well.
    Am I reading a frustrated / irritated tone into your posts towards me that isn't there?
    Or is my constant lapsing into OOC questions and narrative-breaking comments pissing you off?
    (Or both? :D)

Not a bit of it ( I think you’re very funny)

Hurray! We're buddies!
    I'll kill you last.

BTW, I notice that despite drinking copious amounts of ale and eating a lot of mutton, no one has needed to use the bathroom in the Dwarven city. Where is the hilarious tale of Xanthea, Warrior Princess trying to get comfortable on a tiny bowl? Or are we just to assume the dragon had in-flight facilities available?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

What happens on the throne is not for public broadcast, whether you like it or not :pac:

BTW, I notice that despite drinking copious amounts of ale and eating a lot of mutton, no one has needed to use the bathroom in the Dwarven city. Where is the hilarious tale of Xanthea, Warrior Princess trying to get comfortable on a tiny bowl? Or are we just to assume the dragon had in-flight facilities available?
    Citra had a toilet, a lounge bar and social area, as well as the latest Disney movies for kids.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,554 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Tigger wrote:
    we should just do it now

Agreed :D

Advertisement