Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D&D Subforum / Pen & Paper RPG Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Og what is your cart called Alan Tracey ?
    U

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Tigger wrote: »
    I like recurves but my favourite bow is an 80lb compound with a 50% let off
    I use a 36# with all the rods and stabilisers on and a 42# that I shoot bare.

I never got comfortable with the compounds, the cams always make it feel like cheating when they take the weight off your draw. :)

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Thunderbirds reference
    He's the pilot of Thunderbird 3, the rocket.

Og what is your cart called Alan Tracey ?
    U
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRB9GRa7CCN4F9Wosi74TVALUqQqY_W1JFJaF0q_ICb3jmguVZN
    :)

OldGoat wrote: »
    I use a 36# with all the rods and stabilisers on and a 42# that I shoot bare.

I never got comfortable with the compounds, the cams always make it feel like cheating when they take the weight off your draw. :)

But they are so fast and accurate

• Advertisement

Banjo wrote: »
    Thunderbirds reference
    He's the pilot of Thunderbird 3, the rocket.

Thanks Siri

In 250 metres, at the roundabout, take the 3rd exit towards go **** yourself :D

In 250 metres, at the roundabout, take the 3rd exit towards go **** yourself :D

Inarrielved at go fuck yourself years ago

But they are so fast and accurate
    But they have no finesse or elegance unlike the beautiful curves of a recurve. :) Each to their own.

OldGoat wrote: »
    But they have no finesse or elegance unlike the beautiful curves of a recurve. :) Each to their own.

Its a mid 90’s compound not a modern yoke

• Advertisement

TM3.jpg
    Its a mid 90’s compound not a modern yoke

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Mountains full of dead people are always bad :( I think I know what we'll find at the top

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,554 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mountains full of dead people are always bad :( I think I know what we'll find at the top

I need to find my legs first and see can they be re attached

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

So sorry I've been awol guys. I just cannot switch between accounts durig an an anon game. Its what i dislike most about them. assume Elin has been drifting aling in the background staring at the sky or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    So sorry I've been awol guys. I just cannot switch between accounts durig an an anon game. Its what i dislike most about them. assume Elin has been drifting aling in the background staring at the sky or something.
    She's been drifting alright.

Wait.....did i die?

Wait.....did i die?

I dunno! I was trying to find you and then we disintegrated!

Me and you or everyone?

Clearly i am not up to speed with the thread.

Me and you or everyone?

Everyone. You got swept off a mountain in an avalanche. No idea if you lived or died. :(:(

• Advertisement

Necrominus wrote: »
    Everyone. You got swept off a mountain in an avalanche. No idea if you lived or died. :(:(

I did not eithe dis or re integrate

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I have no idea whats happening, but Molly, try using a second browser on your phone. I use Brave normally and Firefox for Anon WW, most phones have a default browser either

I use WW on my browser, regular me on in-private browsing. Keeps them separate and by default I'm in the ww account

I hate posting from my phone. Might try the private browser thing. I've never had the need to use it before. :p

Guys I'm not sure how helpful I can be going forward (especially if I'm now zombie Elin). I just cannot stay up as late as you guys do to join in with the adventures. The last few days was my own fault but if it suits most people to do the quests up until 1 or 2am then I'm gonna have to bow out. There's absolutely no way I can join in coz I'm up at 6.30 every morning so I'm having to be in bed for 11 at the absolute latest.

I don't want to put everyone else out though so if it suits you Four, you can just leave zombie Elin to her hoard and she can become a happy mindless zombie pottering along with the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

We can still save you. We can still fix this.

Though look what happened when I tried to save Duncan.

Well it's less that Elin is now a zombie and more that Molly can't commit to late night outings. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

Well it's less that Elin is now a zombie and more that Molly can't commit to late night outings. :(

I usually can’t either, but try walking away when you’re minutes from death...

The last couple of nights have been nuts, and I know it's silly but I haven't been able to sleep as a result. I just lie in the dark staring at the phone wondering whats going to happen next with a nauseating combination of fear, curiosity and excitement. It's like being 8 I have a hard close-out on "whenever my mrs. turns the light out" which has been quite late the last couple of nights but that's not going to last and it's never late enough! To this end, I'm happy to scale back the finish time at little to be more accommodating; Could we "autopilot" to some degree on a buddy system or something? Since Zombie Elin has had no consequences, it can be retconned and edited....can't it?

• Advertisement

The last couple of nights have been nuts, and I know it's silly but I haven't been able to sleep as a result. I just lie in the dark staring at the phone wondering whats going to happen next with a nauseating combination of fear, curiosity and excitement. It's like being 8 I have a hard close-out on "whenever my mrs. turns the light out" which has been quite late the last couple of nights but that's not going to last and it's never late enough! To this end, I'm happy to scale back the finish time at little to be more accommodating; Could we "autopilot" to some degree on a buddy system or something? Since Zombie Elin has had no consequences, it can be retconned and edited....can't it?

That's basically described me as well :pac::pac::pac::pac:

I don't mind scaling back finish times each night either to suit others. There's only a few of us mental enough to go late into the night really. And I'm sure Four can work something to give us night owls one or two nights every now and then as well.

Fourier, been wanting to ask you something as well. My alignment is currently Neutral but a lot of my actions have been shifting across to the Lawful side of things in recent times. Does it matter that much? Can your alignment shift totally based on your actions? *cough neutral suits sKeith better cough* :p:p:p:p

Advertisement