Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D&D Subforum / Pen & Paper RPG Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Guys I'm not sure how helpful I can be going forward (especially if I'm now zombie Elin). I just cannot stay up as late as you guys do to join in with the adventures. The last few days was my own fault but if it suits most people to do the quests up until 1 or 2am then I'm gonna have to bow out. There's absolutely no way I can join in coz I'm up at 6.30 every morning so I'm having to be in bed for 11 at the absolute latest.

I don't want to put everyone else out though so if it suits you Four, you can just leave zombie Elin to her hoard and she can become a happy mindless zombie pottering along with the rest.
    I'm more of a day player too. We could perhaps take on a side quest together.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

OldGoat wrote: »
    I'm more of a day player too. We could perhaps take on a side quest together.

I don't think you wanna hang out with a zombie doode. We're not much for talking. More about braiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiins. :D

I don't think you wanna hang out with a zombie doode. We're not much for talking. More about braiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiins. :D
    Meh, I'm sure that silver fluid in the well is gods ichor and that'll either cure you or make me unappetising.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Necrominus wrote: »
    Fourier, been wanting to ask you something as well. My alignment is currently Neutral but a lot of my actions have been shifting across to the Lawful side of things in recent times. Does it matter that much? Can your alignment shift totally based on your actions? *cough neutral suits sKeith better cough* :p:p:p:p

You're Neutral???

Then again, I'm one to talk.
    In my defence though, while many of my actions may appear to be Lawful, those actions are driven by Simon - who is so aligned - and his incessant nagging.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,554 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Banjo wrote: »
    You're Neutral???

Then again, I'm one to talk.
    In my defence though, while many of my actions may appear to be Lawful, those actions are driven by Simon - who is so aligned - and his incessant nagging.

Yes but I'm also incredibly religious so leaving that affront to Vergadain Askit to live was not happening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

Necrominus wrote: »
    Yes but I'm also incredibly religious so leaving that affront to Vergadain Askit to live was not happening.

And I salute you for it... or rather I will when I recover!

And I salute you for it... or rather I will when I recover!

I only have 4HP left so I've gone to bed to recuperate :D In fairness I would have failed but primarily for Goodie coming back and filling Askit with arrows

I like to feel my diversionary tactic of swinging and missing to get him to dodge into the path of Goodie's arrows was the deciding factor. But, let the little guy have the plaudits, my reward is a job done to a mediocre but acceptable standard :D

4HP you say....
    and how many will you get back by resting?
    ...just...you know... asking.... being friendly....

Banjo wrote:
    4HP you say.... and how many will you get back by resting? ...just...you know... asking.... being friendly....

No feasting on the prone dwarf please! Not sure how the resting system works, i know i need it for recharging spells but I think it recovers full HP as well. So I'll be back to my tank like self after a cat nap (8 hours i think). 26 HP here i come!

so...you're saying...if you were to sustain 2 HP of damage you'd get it back when you wake...?

• Advertisement

No guarantee it would be 2HP... I'll set Xanthea on you

She has exactly 2hp left...wonder who she'd listen to more if I took 'em...maybe I've seen too many movies

I've rested. I'm feeling much better now, thank you very much.

Good call robyn :)

And that my friends is the history of Xanthea, including why she wandered into the snow last night kickstarting the whole chain of events.

And that my friends is the history of Xanthea, including why she wandered into the snow last night kickstarting the whole chain of events.

You'll have to find some other noble purpose to follow now. May I suggest a dwarven deity by the name of Vergadain? :pac::pac::pac:

Is he like the Hare Krishna, but with more red meat? :P

Does the room with the fire and painting et al still exist or was that just magical illusion?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

Catching up laddies, hold on.

Fourier wrote: »
    Catching up laddies, hold on.

Lovely to see my dwarven version of Scottish is catching on :p

• Advertisement

Necro, pm with a sketch of Bandy's backstory, please.

Oh cripes what have I done :D

Hahaha! You're doomed now. I was asked for a sketch of Xanthea's, and see where I ended up? Strapped to an alter by a rogue cleric.

Molly I'll be getting to your discussion about the hours, just closing things off here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

you've seen my sketches already. Post with sketch.

Fourier wrote: »
    Molly I'll be getting to your discussion about the hours, just closing things off here.
    No problem Four. I'll keep up as much as I can.

You have to keep up. As the youngest and freshest, you have a whole undead army at your beck and call. You can use this to your advantage.

sKeith wrote: »
    you've seen my sketches already. Post with sketch.

But... but... pirates...:P:P:P

No problem Four. I'll keep up as much as I can.

That's the spirit undead Elin!

• Advertisement

You have to keep up. As the youngest and freshest, you have a whole undead army at your beck and call. You can use this to your advantage.

I was a surly teenager before I died. I had zero charisma then, I do not have the mad skillz required to convince an undead army to help you.

Advertisement