Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D&D Subforum / Pen & Paper RPG Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,553 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

So go loot it then :P I'll await you in the chapel. Not like I can go anywhere so you don't have to worry about that

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Necrominus wrote: »
    So go loot it then :P I'll await you in the chapel. Not like I can go anywhere so you don't have to worry about that

But what if you get an itchy arse? :D

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    But what if you get an itchy arse? :D

I'll rub along the floor like a flea bitten dog :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Of all the bits that have been taken from you, why did they leave you with an Arse?

BTW, do we have to mechnically post every single jewel we move around? I've just done a flash forward :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

Banjo wrote: »
    Of all the bits that have been taken from you, why did they leave you with an Arse?

BTW, do we have to mechnically post every single jewel we move around? I've just done a flash forward :D
    As long as nothing stops you, you're fine.

• Advertisement

Good call but you forgot to haul me up :pac: I've posted my displeasure

sKeith wrote: »
    quick map to check my orientation is correct.
    436230.JPG
    That's basically it, there is also a corridor turning left between the Twin room and the door of the room at the top.

Good call but you forgot to haul me up :pac: I've posted my displeasure

You shouldn't have said you were in the dark. I know it's for comic effect but "she" said she couldn't hurt us in the light.... Anyway, I've flash forwarded again and you're upstairs, and also it appears that the Othegre / Moy love scene we've all been waiting for ended prematurely. If no one disputes it, it's Canon.... does mean I've wasted my Charm Person for today though...

Sounds like Elin is deeper in the complex than we were, that's Vergedain's tomb she's in from the sounds of things. Unless it's somewhere we haven't been yet and all the places of interest on the map are Tombs :D

Elin is at the Tower. Hence said key.

Tower/Tomb......who's counting?

• Advertisement

1oP9i8.png

Tower/Tomb......who's counting?

Me. Cos I don't wanna be anywhere near zombie Elin. Even in death I expect there's a grudge :pac::pac::pac:

Me. Cos I don't wanna be anywhere near zombie Elin. Even in death I expect there's a grudge :pac::pac::pac:

:D:D:D Told you I didn't like Oathbreakers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Sorry, my mapping has been seriously lacking recently.

Also this totally looks like a bong.

I think it looks like a snail with a hat on who it saying, who stole my bleedin' house!

Jasus we have great imaginations don't we? :)

hold up, how did a dead Elin shamble to the tower so quickly? How close are we? I can't open the map at work.

And hows she getting to the 3rd floor when she can't even open a door?

(found my local copy of the original map)
    There's a ****ing volcano. We're going to have to go after Carax at some point.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

I hope Citra does hear about my death, and I hope she goes postal on the lot of ye, especially you... Four :pac:

hold up, how did a dead Elin shamble to the tower so quickly? How close are we? I can't open the map at work.

its about a 4 day shuffle ;)

must be in different timeline than us, speeded ahead instead of molly shuffling for 4 days.

Zombie logic. :D

Might not be the tower but seems the most likely. It's supposed to be ambiguous for us I suppose

• Advertisement

I bet she knows.

Here, one of you flash back to putting a headstone on Xanthea's grave. Also, I left Moy behind by mistake but that's probably for the best as he'll kill me if I don't edit some of those posts...

didnt we find askit and the sister behind those double doors in the chapel you talked about.

Well it can't be ruddy me now can it!

You can flashback to watching somebody else doing it.

Give moy a job, that ensures he's up here with us...

There. Now. When Fourier goes mad, it was all Banjo's fault. Clearly. :D

sKeith wrote: »
    Give moy a job, that ensures he's up here with us...

I already gave him more than a job. Or tried to. He was.... unemployable?
    And no one has contested it... wooot! Fallen clerics!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

I died a warrior queen? I can accept that :P

I died a warrior queen? I can accept that :P

It was hastily constructed as I said. Didn't have time for things such as facts:pac:

• Advertisement

Nah look I was coming down from a Werewolf high. I need to edit a lot of that **** out. It's not fair to attempt non consensual (from a player point of view) groping of another player character for comedic purposes.

Here, is the dwarf city half way up the mountain or is Elin ignoring a large brains deposit?

Advertisement