Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D&D Subforum / Pen & Paper RPG Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

okay.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

Banjo wrote: »
    Trains, guys. ****ing dragon-powered trains! The initial post said they have 90 steam powered trains, that's too many for a domestic service, they have to have gone intercity!
    They have. There is a line:

Soetrard -> Cantry -> Shire -> Dunport

There is also a line running through the snowy northern lands into the grassland/steppe area in the East.

The first line has a stop in Clayton, but not at all times of the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

im gettingvthe train
    and no we arent buyinh one

Tigger wrote: »
    im gettingvthe train
    and no we arent buyinh one
    or getting of in the shire i presume

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Is there a buffet car?

Are we the buffet?

• Advertisement

sKeith wrote: »
    or getting of in the shire i presume

im in disguise as my own son everyne call me Trevor from now on .

Just so ye know, the trains an average person can get are Orient Express style (maybe not as "Wealthy"), so horses etc can't get on. Just to note.

Fourier wrote: »
    Just so ye know, the trains an average person can get are Orient Express style (maybe not as "Wealthy"), so horses etc can't get on. Just to note.
    we can tie them to the last carraige and do a grizwolds withthem.

banjobyou wanna eat my horse?

• Advertisement

Tigger wrote: »
    banjobyou wanna eat my horse?

Is that a euphemism?

Either way it's a polite no!

Is that a euphemism?

Either way it's a polite no!

lol

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,552 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Bandylegs in the hooouuuuuuuuussssseee

FIGHT FIGHT

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

Trevor, don't start pumping the dwarf with explody arrows. It's meant to be non lethal.

he's just gone from halfling to fullling

Trevor, don't start pumping the dwarf with explody arrows. It's meant to be non lethal.

never in a month of sundays

Told you I'd mount that guards head... somewhere :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Lads are ye trying to get us all killed? Can we leave the town now before we cause a war?

Miyagi teaches : Never trust a thin cook, a visible halfling or a dwarf that's not covered in foreigner's blood.

@Tigger - now I can't get that ad out of my head!

• Advertisement

Tigger, you mentioned you played Shadowrun, which edition?

Necrominus wrote: »

Then he heads to the stables, tosses the stable hand 50GP for taking care of his horse.
    50GP for minding your bloody horse for a few days. FFS. You are going to be the cause of him raising his prices. That coin would normally buy you over a quarter of a year of boarding for your animal.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Priests just dunno how to mind their money at all. FS

sKeith wrote: »
    50GP for minding your bloody horse for a few days. FFS. You are going to be the cause of him raising his prices. That coin would normally buy you over a quarter of a year of boarding for your animal.

I neither care for nor need the coin. And Bandylegs is generous to his fellow dwarves.

Too busy today and will most likely not get the time to do anything here.

Tomorrow at roughly 19.00 we'll start with the trip out of Dwarrowtown, so just finish up loose ends here.

I'm going to assume over christmas we'll all have **** on, and things are going to become increasingly pressured for all of us. So let's take time tonight to talk to our families and tell them to stop being so selfish! The fate of the world is at stake here, and that's more important than any glass of port or game of kerplunk!

Too busy today and will most likely not get the time to do anything here.

Tomorrow at roughly 19.00 we'll start with the trip out of Dwarrowtown, so just finish up loose ends here.

Suits great :D

Working nights tonight so may not be able to get on as much as I'd like and will be suitably recovered by 7pm tomorrow eve

I'm going to assume over christmas we'll all have **** on, and things are going to become increasingly pressured for all of us. So let's take time tonight to talk to our families and tell them to stop being so selfish! The fate of the world is at stake here, and that's more important than any glass of port or game of kerplunk!
    Agreed. I suggest all of you confront your spouses, friends or children and say to them directly: "Listen here enough of your nonsense, I'm a Level n (Insert Class), that's who I am and if you can't accept that you need to get lost."

Most likely they will instantly respect you.

Note Banjo's question in the story thread brings something up. Many monsters can be convinced into being retainers if interacted with correctly. (Also you can do what you asked Banjo)

• Advertisement

Othegre's getting a gimp! It's canon!
    If we don't find a forest soon, am I going to end up with the power to raise Saeros from the dead as my mindless zombie slave, thereby creating a problem for OG who technically has 2 players in the game?

Advertisement