Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D&D Subforum / Pen & Paper RPG Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

Well the monster held prisoner for blood is fine. Gimp suit part, I think realistically it would push into where Moy would have to kill you, as would the dwarves.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,551 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Fourier wrote: »
    Well the monster held prisoner for blood is fine. Gimp suit part, I think realistically it would push into where Moy would have to kill you, as would the dwarves.

Yeah don't do the gimp suit Banjo. Bandylegs and his ultra conservative race would have to cut you into little pieces

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

To take offence at the gimp suit, you have to know what it is. There is no internet. So... Have we exposed the inherent hypocrisy at the heart of the conservative dwarf hierarchy? You dirty beggars!

Ok. No leash, no leather, no combat limbs. Got it!

If another party comes along that knows how to have fun though grumble grumble...

Banjo wrote: »
    To take offence at the gimp suit, you have to know what it is. There is no internet. So... Have we exposed the inherent hypocrisy at the heart of the conservative dwarf hierarchy? You dirty beggars!

Ok. No leash, no leather, no combat limbs. Got it!

If another party comes along that knows how to have fun though grumble grumble...

Ok, you rumbled us. The hidden statues in the temple of Vergedain display him whipping people clad in full leather :o:o:o

(May or may not be true)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Oh ****. I'll be drinking at the annual office christmas quiz tomorrow. I'll try not to get too drunk but I'm guaranteeing nothing.

• Advertisement

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Oh ****. I'll be drinking at the annual office christmas quiz tomorrow. I'll try not to get too drunk but I'm guaranteeing nothing.
    We can move it, it's no rush for me, I'd prefer everybody to be around. You've missed out a bit on the last few, so we can change to suit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Tigger, you mentioned you played Shadowrun, which edition?
    2nd

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Have we even decided where and how we are going yet? Having a little forewarning about travel plans and how long it'll take makes deciding what spell to learn easier. I need to load up for either offence, defense or research reference.

And although I did say that elves, Saeors in particular, had no interest in his mortal remains, I'm getting a little worried that I may eventually become the figurehead of the gangs war galley.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

Haha.

I think the consensus was we head to Clayton first.

But, feel free to ask one of us in character and we can have a colourful discussion on the route :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Agreed. I suggest all of you confront your spouses, friends or children and say to them directly: "Listen here enough of your nonsense, I'm a Level n (Insert Class), that's who I am and if you can't accept that you need to get lost."

Most likely they will instantly respect you.

I've tried that in work, manager hasn't spoken to me since

• Advertisement

I thought we agreed Cantry? Trail goes to cantry and then south skirting the mountains to the shire. cantry is full of nutters. Mountains are dangerous. Goodie is dangerous to the Shire but that isn't a problem for 'trevor'. We have the option of the train from cantry or wagon it if we can't bear to break up the convoy.

Oh, if you took a different 1st spell, I think you can copy Magic Missile from Saeros' book? Is that how it works?

Sorry I'm still hauling S around, I just took him to ramp up the ridiculousness of the Sleigh bit. But now I don't know how to get rid!

We can move it, it's no rush for me, I'd prefer everybody to be around. You've missed out a bit on the last few, so we can change to suit.

Nah go on, I'll be grand. No way I'm getting wasted tomorro. I've work on Friday sure. (famous last words) :D

I thought we agreed Cantry? Trail goes to cantry and then south skirting the mountains to the shire. cantry is full of nutters. Mountains are dangerous. Goodie is dangerous to the Shire but that isn't a problem for 'trevor'. We have the option of the train from cantry or wagon it if we can't bear to break up the convoy.

Oh, if you took a different 1st spell, I think you can copy Magic Missile from Saeros' book? Is that how it works?

Sorry I'm still hauling S around, I just took him to ramp up the ridiculousness of the Sleigh bit. But now I don't know how to get rid!

Yes, Cantry. Meant Cantry not Clayton which is further down the map

I hadn't seen your post when I typed that, and I think I meant Clayton :)
    I am so confused. Let's just get on the road, pick some fights and see where we end up!

Look we're just going south.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

I hadn't seen your post when I typed that, and I think I meant Clayton :)
    I am so confused. Let's just get on the road, pick some fights and see where we end up!
    Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Look we're just going south.

Yep, on the road.

A fighter, a thief, a 14 year old veteran Halfling, a vampire, a magic user, and 1500 dwarves :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

There area few higher level spell that Saeros acquired from you actually, in the slime pit. I'm hoping that Flak can get hold of the book and our generous and fair minded GM allows the spells to still be in there.

As for the mortal remains I say we boobytrap the elf, mount him on a donkey and sent him into a camp of bandits.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

Spells will definitely still be there.

sKeith wrote: »

Lol at least we have one person who knows where he's going. :pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement

We could let Ekbard lead the convoy like Rubber Duck, but isn't he perpetually drunk? We're going to end up in a ditch or flipping 1080 degrees through some gnome child's back-garden fence while someone sings Fleetwood Mac's "Man of the World"

Remember, it's the 5th flagon that does the damage! Never booze and cart!

Any chance we can start now :P

Bloody n1 killed AGAIN in the hydra game. That's Christmas freed up at least

No you can't start now. My Christmas quiz is just about to kick off.

Just tell your team you're googling answers, it'll be fine!

Edit : If the 7pm start is happening tonight, my kids won't be in bed till 8:30-9ish, so just assume my driver follows you, I'll use turn undead given half a chance, I'm asleep fully armoured (AC2 with shield, using Flail 1d6 +1 or Sling 1d4) so I can fight in daylight but as far as I'm aware it's currently night time. If we wait till morning I'll preload 2xCure Light Wounds, Protection from evil, Bless and Hold Person. I have torches+flint, 50 foot silk rope and 24 spikes in the wagon. Feel free to use them on my behalf if threatened (except on Moy who keeps trying to kill me). And since I fed the night before I should be in a good mood. Aria will attack anyone unknown (including either of the new guys or dwarf retainers) that tries to enter the wagon. I've deducted the gold for a guard dog 'cause I felt guilty, so I think that makes her a level 2 fighter. Autopilot : ENGAGED!

Right, I'm here for the evening now. A little sick, but well able to keep up with the action :)

ive slept and had light wounds so howbmany hpbam i on ?

i thinknwveryone should sleep and cure lightbwounds till we are at full st
    also my king fubdwarf can i armoir him and arm him
    do i need new armour ?

Tigger wrote: »
    i thinknwveryone should sleep and cure lightbwounds till we are at full st
    also my king fubdwarf can i armoir him and arm him
    do i need new armour ?

your health will increase 1d6+1 for cure light wounds (Fourier rolls)

+2HP for a nights sleep.

I am here and not drunk! (yet)

• Advertisement

I'm here

Advertisement