Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D&D Subforum / Pen & Paper RPG Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

Ekbard Unlocks:

Up a statistic by 1.

Critical on 19 or 20 (not just 20)

sKeith wrote: »
    when you are dehydrated a under CON penality, and you get XP does
    a) it not effect you HP bonus,
    b) it effects your bonus so you should wait until you are hydrated to lvl up
    or c) it effects the bonus but you must lvl up anyhow.
    It's dynamic, if you leveled up with low CON it will be gone then, but restore itself when CON goes back up. Similarly loss of CON will cause you to temporarily lose all CON health bonuses.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Fourier wrote: »
    It's dynamic, if you leveled up with low CON it will be gone then, but restore itself when CON goes back up. Similarly loss of CON will cause you to temporarily lose all CON health bonuses.

So if your contribution dip below the +1 threshold you lose lvl x 1 hp?

Banjo wrote: »
    So if your contribution dip below the +1 threshold you lose lvl x 1 hp?
    Yeah, it's rough enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

Necrominus wrote: »
    Hey robyn, I thought you were on holidays :P

Going on holidays that can't arrive soon enough, but real life sh!t has me busy in the run up to it. Things I'd rather not be doing but must be done. Doesn't mean I can't look in here every so often though.

(I'm not going to say that too loud in case the benevolent/vengeful (delete as appropriate) Sully decides to enforce my absence)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

Was that cheek scraping face or arse, Four? Because, with my knowledge of Dwarves, losing an arse cheek can only be an improvement!

Was that cheek scraping face or arse, Four? Because, with my knowledge of Dwarves, losing an arse cheek can only be an improvement!
    Face. Arse is Bandy's most charming feature, charisma loss would have been greater.

Just reading back what I skimmed last night. Holy moly.
    Necro, you know it's not a matter of keeping your word, you are faoi geas, you're compelled to comply. I don't think you can remove it, unless Geas is reversible in which case we need a level 11 magic user. And anyone close to that we've met has been loopy and evil.

That's the 3rd time the bad guys have implied I'm part of a world destroying plan (4th if you count Goodie's secret vision and all the questions four asked about othegres hair) and the 2nd mention of Dwacatra in that regard, so I guess my days are numbered one way or another. But you can't kill me till we get there :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Just reading back what I skimmed last night. Holy moly.
    Necro, you know it's not a matter of keeping your word, you are faoi geas, you're compelled to comply. I don't think you can remove it, unless Geas is reversible in which case we need a level 11 magic user. And anyone close to that we've met has been loopy and evil.

Oh I know. But I talked The Judge out of mass murder and compelling me to kill Ekbard or Moy, so it's a win for me.

And Goodie got his bow...:pac::pac:

And when that's done, I'm teleporting back to Soertard and introducing The Judge to Betty. (My axe)

• Advertisement

Bandylegs has given his rousing speech. Now it's up to the rest of the party if they plan to follow him to probable death. :pac:

Fourier, are we still lost or can we head for the city now directly. Because that's what bandylegs is up to now.

You can try to head for the city, but it will require a check.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

You can try to head for the city, but it will require a check.

i tracked ekbard i donnobif youbsaw it ?

Tigger wrote: »
    i tracked ekbard i donnobif youbsaw it ?
    I've seen it, need to get to my physical books for weather tables.

Looks like Kal and Othegre are coming with Bandy anyways Fourier. Flak as well as he's asleep so we'll have to either carry him or bring him on the camel. Presumably Moy is gonna go with the flow

Goodie the Ranger/Halfling struck out by himself already

Simon knows a little about the area, he's grew up behind some plates in a cupboard in Zassan. Apparently.

Seems a good amount of ye are in werewolf. I myself am also busy the next few days and I'd like to flesh out a few things with Zassan and Shadowrun. Resume Thursday or Friday?

Seems a good amount of ye are in werewolf. I myself am also busy the next few days and I'd like to flesh out a few things with Zassan and Shadowrun. Resume Thursday or Friday?

Yeah no problems with me. I'm off from Wednesday morning - Sunday night so sounds good.

But...but...but... Beholder!

• Advertisement

Ah balls the whole reason inwanted off on my own was so I could keep playing

Ah balls the whole reason inwanted off on my own was so I could keep playing
    Good idea!

I'll keep going with you, that's alright as I have the cave mapped out. I'll just be a bit slow if you don't mind.

Good idea!

I'll keep going with you, that's alright as I have the cave mapped out. I'll just be a bit slow if you don't mind.

Yay

Great, sure we'll go up until you join back with Ekbard.

So you're saying if I abandon the group and head off on my own I get to keep playing eh..?

Apropos of nothing, how is my Mist Power doing at the moment? Recharged?

So you're saying if I abandon the group and head off on my own I get to keep playing eh..?

Apropos of nothing, how is my Mist Power doing at the moment? Recharged?

your i a fight with a behgolde

your i a fight with a behgolde

Correction : Bandy is in a fight with a beholder.

Me, I'm checking the prevailing winds :)

Correction : Bandy is in a fight with a beholder.

Me, I'm checking the prevailing winds :)

so your saying bandy is in the eye of the beholder

Necrominus wrote: »
    And when that's done, I'm teleporting back to Soertard and introducing The Judge to Betty. (My axe)

yer ex is ded

• Advertisement

yer ex is ded

She was barely alive to begin with! She's lucky Bandy didn't move on to someone else yet :P

Hey Othegre...

giphy.gif

Advertisement