Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D&D Subforum / Pen & Paper RPG Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

OldGoat wrote: »
    I still have an assassination to carry out on the Osinzarian court wizard. We can feed him to Oth. :cool:

Do you already have a plan to get to osinzir in place? there is an awful lot of forest between zassan and osinzir.

It might be easier to sail about all that forest, and land where there is only 25 - 35 miles of forest to get thru.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Othegre owns a boat in Zassan now, thanks to Kim. Perfect for sailing around. (Depending on size, but it's a cargo ship, presume we'll all fit). There's a quest, there's an opportunity for revenue, there's a vague threat if I don't do it and we get to meet Gary Gygax, who I was told I would deeply regret mentioning the name of in-game. So that can't possibly turn out badly or burn off anyone's face/legs/arms..... right?

right....?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Stop invoking that name you lunatic! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Banjo wrote: »
    I'm going to read between the lines here - you're ready, aren't you? It's time. MoyThegre. It's on. How graphic do you want it to be? Also, while your helpless or after you're healed? :D

I'm not sure what the pace is like, but there's the option of running the fortress through the storm - you must be approaching Level 9, at which point you're entitled to build a keep. If you already have one, you'll start attracting followers, anything up to 300 of the buggers.

Ooh, speaking of levelling up, did those of us who survived the Onyx Room but didn't take on the Judge get any XP?

Please wait until I've left the game officially before letting Moy get to second base. When I close my account you can do what you like.

Level 6 at the minute, but I might be a little bit behind on XP, don't think I've missed anything though.

Wait... I'm thinking... If Othergres vampirism were to be cured (like actually cured, not stabbed through the chesticles cured), there might be some hope of Moy brightening up and being more reciprocal to Othergre in general.

I don't wanna give Four any ideas but the cleric-vampire arc just isn't gonna work for me as is.

Finally, be as graphic as you like but don't make me roleplay and for Nírs sake let us agree on a safeword

Interesting to see what injuries Moy will have given my entire face burned off.... Kal as well for that matter...

*grumbles about having NEARLY every single body part damaged thus far*

Also :P Level 9 Cleric Moy :)

Catch me if you can :pac:

• Advertisement

Necrominus wrote: »
    Interesting to see what injuries Moy will have given my entire face burned off.... Kal as well for that matter...

Once Bandy Jr is left alone ey?

Dwarven cleric *scoff*

I don't wanna give Four any ideas but the cleric-vampire arc just isn't gonna work for me as is.

is it moy with the strong aversion to vampires or digi?

Once Bandy Jr is left alone ey?

Dwarven cleric *scoff*

Bandy Jr never once received any damage :mad::mad::mad:

I...think.:D

sKeith wrote: »
    is it moy with the strong aversion to vampires or digi?

Moy, imma do my best to not radically change his POV without reason though

Vampires are pretty cool, have you ever heard the tale of Count Strahd von Zarovich?

Moy, imma do my best to not radically change his POV without reason though

Vampires are pretty cool, have you ever heard the tale of Count Strahd von Zarovich?

I have not, but i suppose I will have to read about it.

I'm checking out vampire the masquerade, on Necros recommendations to see what its like too.

• Advertisement

I have not, but i suppose I will have to read about it.

I'm checking out vampire the masquerade, on Necros recommendations to see what its like too.

It's an AD&D module, one of the most famous and said to be one of the greatest of all

Not familiar with that, I'll have to have a look

Are you in the Shadowrun game?

Please wait until I've left the game officially before letting Moy get to second base. When I close my account you can do what you like.

Level 6 at the minute, but I might be a little bit behind on XP, don't think I've missed anything though.

Wait... I'm thinking... If Othergres vampirism were to be cured (like actually cured, not stabbed through the chesticles cured), there might be some hope of Moy brightening up and being more reciprocal to Othergre in general.

Finally, be as graphic as you like but don't make me roleplay and for Nírs sake let us agree on a safeword

"I know I could be cured, if only a living stake were plunged into me.... Save me! Save me hard against the temple wall!"
    Don't worry, its never happening. :) If nothing else, Simon is the only reason she hasn't tried to (kill you/ leave you to die) yet, and now Fourier plays him he's not so strong and influence...

Let me know if you're not cool with being murdered! (Safe word is "aaaaaaargh!")

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Necrominus wrote: »

I reckon Kal is gonna have an awesome limp and a great story to go with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

Act III is up. Others will keep going in Act II until they rejoin.

Four and Necro/Keith/Banjo/Molly modding a DND themed WW game.

Just saying...
    I've added the WW village to the D&D world should this ever come to anything, there'll be a mention shortly. Franchise crossover, we could make millions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Fourier wrote: »
    I've added the WW village to the D&D world should this ever come to anything, there'll be a mention shortly. Franchise crossover, we could make millions.

Is it in the shire ?

Tigger wrote: »
    Is it in the shire ?
    Not at the moment, but it hasn't come up yet in game so we can be flexible. Why, any ideas?

Fourier wrote: »
    Not at the moment, but it hasn't come up yet in game so we can be flexible. Why, any ideas?

Lol
    Well I’m hated in the ww village and we said Goodie is the black sheep of the shire. So that would be fun

Exhausted, so off to bed, hopefully get properly stuck in tomorrow.

Quick question around Eastern Weapons
    Am I translating these correctly?
    Katana - Great Sword / Two hander
    No-Dachi - Bastard Sword
    Wakizashi - Long Sword
    Ninjato - Short Sword

Is there any benefit to the expense of the Katana (e.g. strength of the blade) other than how cool it looks in your head when you imagine it? Same question for the Yumi / Bow.

Also, am I right in assuming that we're saying the Japanese-analog area is Neros ?
    (This is not to say that I'm going to need to roll a new character any time soon. I have faith. I'm just interested).

• Advertisement

I'll make a post about the weapons shortly.

Yes Neros is the Japan analog. It's not actually like Japan, I more went with a dishonoured/iron islands vibe, but it is where the classes come from. I might give them a different name in game, but mechanically they are lab lord's samurai and ninja class.

Okay I've finished the major portion of the work. I've a story for every village on the map and every point of interest. So really the world's your oyster now, go where you want.

Ah yer all heart, 4!

Not sure if I can respond in the game thread as it's out of my control.
    But thanks for not immediately dismembering me, ya big softie!

While you are safe in your plate armour, how is ash protected from raging sandstorm?

I think there is a tune for that,
    Anything she survives, you can survive better...

While you are safe in your plate armour, how is ash protected from raging sandstorm?

A pair of goggles

I don't like this commandeering of my retainers by you folk :(

First Kim then Ash.

That's 30GP per calendar month you owe Ash btw

Muds on double that

Ash is a bit naive, she's never been outside the dwarven caves.

Off for the night.

• Advertisement

Was the judge able to harm bandy
    He wasn’t the previous time ?

Advertisement