Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cartridge prices

Options
  • 02-11-2017 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭

Whats everyone paying per slab/thousand and where is doing the best deals.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Luckysasha

I’m paying €55 / 250 of the express power red 27g. 7 1/2. They are a fast cartridge @1500 feet per second but I have been shooting them for a while now and really like them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

Luckysasha wrote: »
    I’m paying €55 / 250 of the express power red 27g. 7 1/2. They are a fast cartridge @1500 feet per second but I have been shooting them for a while now and really like them.

May I ask where you getting them??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭Gorgeousgeorge

Luckysasha wrote: »

Same as they sound good. Looking for something different than the f black and f3 pistons iv been using

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭hedzball

Whats everyone paying per slab/thousand and where is doing the best deals.

Thanks

For what exactly? Broad question.

'hdz

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Luckysasha

May I ask where you getting them??

Mourne shooting grounds. They are the Irish agent now for express cartridges. Top gun in Drogheda do them as well as a few other clay grounds but they all come from mourne. If you pop in to mourne and shoot a few clays while your there the lads in the shop will throw you out a few samples of what they have to see which ones you like the best. If you go back through their Facebook page you will see the range of express cartridges they carry along with prices

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭gunny123

If anyone is shooting a short chambered gun (2 1/2 inch) and knows where to reasonably priced cartridges for informal clay shooting, please let me know.

hedzball wrote: »
    For what exactly? Broad question.

'hdz

yeah the original thread i bumped before mod editing was about clay loads.

so 21-28g for clay shooting. 7.5-9's

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Vizzy

gunny123 wrote: »
    If anyone is shooting a short chambered gun (2 1/2 inch) and knows where to reasonably priced cartridges for informal clay shooting, please let me know.

I'd be interested in this too.

Vizzy wrote: »
    I'd be interested in this too.

surely the likes of james mcbride would stock them, he has loads of cartridges in his place

• Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭Rosahane

gunny123 wrote: »

Hilltop had some a couple of months ago. Not sure if they still do. Worth giving them a call.

edit: I was up there today and they don't have any left.

• Advertisement
Advertisement