Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*midleton* advice regarding creche in area

Options
  • 02-11-2017 10:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hey all, hoping I could seek some information if possible. I have a two year old, only child, who I would love to be in a creche/playschool with toddlers his own age so he can develop amongst kids his age and hopefully make some friends.. Looking for part time only maybe 2 afternoons per week.. Would be grateful if other parents had any advice as I recently started him in a lovely place but he seems to be the only child his age, rest seem to be nearly three and up..
    TIA x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭Bacchus

BEB wrote: »
    Hey all, hoping I could seek some information if possible. I have a two year old, only child, who I would love to be in a creche/playschool with toddlers his own age so he can develop amongst kids his age and hopefully make some friends.. Looking for part time only maybe 2 afternoons per week.. Would be grateful if other parents had any advice as I recently started him in a lovely place but he seems to be the only child his age, rest seem to be nearly three and up..
    TIA x

Might be worth posting in the Cork County forum too.

Advertisement