Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kleppner and Kolenkov mechanics book for theoretical physics

• 02-11-2017 11:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,807 ✭✭✭

Anyone have or know a way I can get this second hand. It's the guts of 100 euro in Hodges and Figgis and I can't afford that.. I'm doing theoretical physics and this is one book I wouldn't mind owning a copy of.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Decerto

What is wrong with the pdf that appears as the first link when you google it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,807 ✭✭✭take everything

I can easily access the PDF but I'd like to have a physical copy.
    Just a preference. I have a physical copy of University Physics for example and would like one for this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 100 ✭✭IWJ

Anyone have or know a way I can get this second hand. It's the guts of 100 euro in Hodges and Figgis and I can't afford that.. I'm doing theoretical physics and this is one book I wouldn't mind owning a copy of.

Thanks.

Hey,

I have this book lying around somewhere in excellent quality.

I have private messaged you with my TCD e-mail address. Let me know if you are still interested in buying it.

Cheers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,807 ✭✭✭take everything

IWJ wrote: »
    Hey,

I have this book lying around somewhere in excellent quality.

I have private messaged you with my TCD e-mail address. Let me know if you are still interested in buying it.

Cheers!

Great stuff.

Advertisement