Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Three Contract Changes again?

• 02-11-2017 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Did anyone else get a notification from three that they are changing their contract to come in line with new EU Guidelines. I wonder would you get out of a contract through this if you dont agree with the contract change?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 MourningWood

The word for word notification I got via text message is “ CONTRACT CHANGE: From 1 January 2018 your EU data roaming allowance is increasing from 7GB to 9GB and your out of bundle rate will decrease from 0.92c to 0.74c per MB (Inc. Vat). All You Can Eat Data remains for use in ROI. Both changes are in line with EU roaming regulation. For more information about these changes, see 3.ie/pdy2 From Three“

• Registered Users Posts: 24 MourningWood

Mr.S wrote: »
    You don't agree with more GB when roaming and less of a charge when out of a bundle?

Obviously I do but this wasn't the contract every three bill pay customer signed up to either? People might be able to get out of their contracts over it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Obviously I do but this wasn't the contract every three bill pay customer signed up to either? People might be able to get out of their contracts over it.

Its already been discussed. You cannot get out of contract due to this change.

Advertisement