Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need Advise

• 03-11-2017 1:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

My solicitor has been trying to serve my ex with judicial separation with no luck. Letter to last address was returned, Myself and my kids have not been in touch with him in almost 2yrs (this is his choice), separated almost 3.5yrs. He won't provide his address although occasionally replies my messages and emails with nasty replies, and he posts pictures on facebook.

We have been declined order to serve him via facebook or email, the county registrar insists we have to serve him by hand.
    Has anyone used a Private investigator to locate someone in a similar, what is the going rate for something like this, also is there any other alternative way that I use to get his address.

Advertisement