Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy small foam covers for my earpods (Airpods)?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭AllForIt

I don't quite get you...who is charging you 25 euros for delivery? The one's you linked to cost between 0.99 and at most 2.50 sterling to post so why don't you just get those?

Btw I bought those same earpad foamiest years ago and I still have a pack of them...they are very good quality in that I they don't tear like some do. They are a bit thin in comparison to some other brands so you might went to double up on them like I do for even better comfort.

Oh and do you wear them with the wings? I find wings to be excellent for keeping them secure but some of them are very hit and miss when it comes to comfort. I've had some that fit like a glove on bt earbuds and others that hurt like hell after a while. On the one's that hurt I have used a cutting tool where I've determined their is too much material that is causing the discomfort and cut it back which would alleviate the problem.

Edit: I just realised that the delivery charges I quoted could be to the UK mainland only and they are charging 25 to Ireland which is still crazy but if that is the case just use parcelmotel !

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭CM24

AllForIt wrote: »
    Btw I bought those same earpad foamiest years ago and I still have a pack of them...they are very good quality in that I they don't tear like some do. They are a bit thin in comparison to some other brands so you might went to double up on them like I do for even better comfort.

Edit: I just realised that the delivery charges I quoted could be to the UK mainland only and they are charging 25 to Ireland which is still crazy but if that is the case just use parcelmotel !

Where did you get yours? The Amazon link I posted and any other Amazon sellers all cost a fortune to ship them here, to dublin.

How does ParcelMotel get around the shipping costs, exactly? Surely they still have to ship them over? Is there no shops in Dublin I can buy something like this? Seems like such a simple everyday purchase but they’re nowhere to be found!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,057 ✭✭✭.......

This post has been deleted.

....... wrote: »

The UK seller doesn't ship to Ireland, unfortunately. The ones from China will have to go through customs, it says. So I've no idea how much that will cost! Does it usually depend on the cost/weight of the item?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,057 ✭✭✭.......

• Advertisement

Thanks. Only thing that put me off is it said ''delivery in 7-41 days''! I ended up ordering the ones from the UK anyway, as I think I figured out how to use Parcel Motel to work around the ''UK shipping only'' thing. Cheers anyway!

Advertisement