Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 arena seating opinion

Options
  • 03-11-2017 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,
    Not sure if these silly questions are allowed but just got tickets for flight of the conchords ar 3arena and paid for the top tier tickets as they are my husband's christmas present.
    I bought flat seating a, seats 17-18.
    Jumped on them at the time but now wondering if they were worth the money, will we have a side few? The seating charts are different each one I check.
    Would anyone know?
    Tia

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

javagal wrote: »
    Hey guys,
    Not sure if these silly questions are allowed but just got tickets for flight of the conchords ar 3arena and paid for the top tier tickets as they are my husband's christmas present.
    I bought flat seating a, seats 17-18.
    Jumped on them at the time but now wondering if they were worth the money, will we have a side few? The seating charts are different each one I check.
    Would anyone know?
    Tia

They are some of the best seats in the venue ,slightly to the side but a great view.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,511 ✭✭✭Wheety

seating-plan.jpg

So the small block of flat seats to the right of centre this pic in front of the stage. Will be a side view but front row.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭javagal

Zardoz wrote: »
    They are some of the best seats in the venue ,slightly to the side but a great view.

This is what i had hoped to hear! Some of the seat maps show them very off to the side, others closer.

Thanks a million!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement