Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XIX LIVE - One Night in Saipan

Options
  • 03-11-2017 12:13pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Welcome everyone to WW XIX - One Night in Saipan!

Screen-Shot-2016-03-19-at-16.52.12.png

Roy Keane has left the Ireland squad amid claims of sub-standard facilities. Rumours are abound that two men are responsible for this unfortunate set of circumstances.

Can the village change the course of history, rout out the two men responsible for this and bring Roy back into the fold in time for the opening World Cup group fixture?

Or will the wolves assert their dominance and let history be forced to repeat itself? That will be up to you, the players.

PMs with roles will be sent out early on Friday, a few hours before the game is due to start.
    This will give everyone who needs back forum access to check they can get in OK and everyone a chance to check things out.

Roles

2 Wolves - John Delaney, the Alpha Wolf, who is undetectable by the seer. and Mick McCarthy.

Robbie Keane, the Seer - Can ask once per turn who they would like to check and they will be told the role of the player, with the exception of the Alpha who will show up as good.

Damien Duff, the Angel - Can select one player to follow each night. If they are killed they will be told the identity of the wolf who placed the kill. Can detect the Alpha.

9 Normal Villagers (NRVs) - Vote to decide who to lynch each night.

The turn schedule is as follows:

30 minute pre turn followed by a 10 minute night phase.

Subsequent day phases will be 45 minutes in length, or less if majority is reached re: lynch voting.
    We'll try to follow this as religiously as possible but some of the early night phases may over run the 10 minutes as there is a lot to do in adding up the votes etc.

SCHEDULE

Pre-turn: 6.30-7.00
    Night 0: 7.00 - 7.10
    Day 1: 7.10-7.55
    Night 1: 7.55 - 8.05
    Day 2: 8.05 - 8.50
    Night 2: 8.50 - 9.00
    Day 3: 9.00 - 9.45
    Night 3: 9.45 - 9.55
    Day 4: 9.55 - 10.40
    Night 4: 10.40-10.50
    Day 5: 10.50 - 11.35.

Rules:

1. Posting in the night phase of this game is permitted, but not mandatory. Consider it a chance to take a break, open a beer, have a smoke or whatever you like.

2. Players with night-time activities have one action per turn - ie, seer has one chance to nominate a player to peek; angel has one chance to nominate a player to follow; wolves have one chance to nominate their munch victim.

3. Game starts with a pre-turn phase which will last until 7:00 then we will have night one which will have a wolf kill, an angel follow and a seer check. Once the result of this has been posted the mod will end message with Day 1 begins and if alive you can continue to post.

4. Do not ever edit a post. If you hit the post reply button then live with it. Mod kills will be handed out to players who edit/delete posts.

5. Voting will be conducted on-thread. You must clearly state in bold letters: vote xxxx to cast a valid vote. Failure to vote each lynch phase will be severely punished. Votes time stamped past the allocated day-end times will not be accepted. One vote per day phase only is permitted per player.
    Please note that the majority rule is in play in this game; example when 4 votes for one player are cast in a round with 7 players. The day phase will end immediately in this case and night will begin.

6. There are no hidden roles or tasks.

7. In the event of a tie in lynch votes, the person with the last vote cast against them will be lynched. Lynch results will be posted during the night phase.

8. Game mods will announce roles of dead players on game thread after death.

9. Win conditions: for wolf win, reach parity with villagers; for villager win, destroy all wolves

10. Rules are subject to change mid-game by the game mods, but will be done only for the best interest of the game (eg, player no-shows, mod-kills require a rebalance of the game). Please respect the mods' decisions regarding mid-game changes.

11. No metagaming.

Roster:
    1. Kolido
    2. Quickbeam
    3. sKeith
    4. Mollyb60
    5. AnLachaCorca
    6. duffman13
    7. Loughc
    8. Stu Redman
    9. partyjungle
    10. Digital Solitude
    11. Jayop
    12. tritium
    13. beakerjoe
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mark on

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

NO POSTING UNTIL 6.30PM WHEN WE SAY SO PLEASE

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

The anthem concludes... the crowd rises to its feet in anticipation...

giphy.gif

PRE-TURN TILL 7PM

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Inzer!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

First

Dammit qb by an inch

• Advertisement

Mwwwwhhhhaaaa! No you're not!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Alright folks lets go get us some wolfies!

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭AnLachaCorcra

You're all clearly wolves.

So, Mr. Molly, will you double your post count in this game alone, I wonder?

7th

• Advertisement

Fields of Athenry for later when I'm getting beaten badly but still showing great character.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

quickbeam wrote: »

We can all hope!

That's the plan! Probably have to survive past the first munch though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Necro you are a very funny man, love the theme

You're all clearly wolves.

Swans a wolf

Even though it probably doesn't matter, I probably should announce that I really haven't a clue about footerball so any clues being given or in-jokes will be, whoooosh, over my head. All I know is that Roy Keane had a lovely labrador that he was always walking when he appeared on the news around that time. I like labradors!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Checking in. **** just got busy here in work so I'll post what I can while I can.

Even though it probably doesn't matter, I probably should announce that I really haven't a clue about footerball so any clues being given or in-jokes will be, whoooosh, over my head. All I know is that Roy Keane had a lovely labrador that he was always walking when he appeared on the news around that time. I like labradors!

John Delaney right here.

All you need to know is that he's an angry angry man.

2203CA4000000578-3656689-image-a-5_1466698908755.jpg

tritium wrote: »
    Swans a wolf

DUCK's a wolf villager.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

All you need to know is that he's an angry angry man.

2203CA4000000578-3656689-image-a-5_1466698908755.jpg

He doesnt like the Wazzzz up advert..... what a monster!

Jayop wrote: »
    John Delaney right here.

Spat the beer reading that, nice one Jayo.

Spat the beer reading that, nice one Jayo.

QBs got my vote so

I can confirm QB is not a wolf......(takes backhander ......)

beakerjoe wrote: »
    QBs got my vote so

Wolfey2?

Jayop wrote: »
    John Delaney right here.

Eg:

jBgSZhHHKq-1.png

tritium wrote: »
    Wolfey2?

Its FAI themed not Citizen Smith

citizensmith_2857231f.jpg

QBs got my vote so
    I can confirm QB is not a wolf......(takes backhander ......)

Right, because you know I'm not in the backroom with you. Your vote is to munch me? What does your fellow wolf think of that? Are you John or Mick? I'm guessing John.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Morning peeps

• Advertisement

Eg:

jBgSZhHHKq-1.png

Head of the FAI and the story goes that he hasn't a notion about football either.

Advertisement