Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XIX LIVE - One Night in Saipan

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Loughc wrote: »
    Vote AnLachraCorcra

Either him or Molly are a wolf. Not sure which one tho.

You want it to stick, put in bold please and thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

I'm gonna Vote AnLacha

My speed read only really makes me sussy of him, Trits annoyance at missing first vote is the only other thing jumping out at me and even then that's tenuous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Necrominus wrote: »
    You want it to stick, put in bold please and thanks :)

Typing in bold on the touchsite is a nightmare

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Vote Jayop

as i got hear late, the mis-time thing really threw me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Vote Jayop

Loud wolf methinks. Him and LoughC are pretty pally too which I don't like. One is a wolf I think and I'm going with Jay.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Vote AnLachraCorcra

Sorry on mobile. Disaster doing anything on touch site.

Ye're gonna kill my man ye bastards! (unless he's a wolf, then go team - I really don't think he is though)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Ye're gonna kill my man ye bastards! (unless he's a wolf, then go team - I really don't think he is though)

Earlier you said he might be a wolf as he was looking smug. Hmmmmm.

Earlier you said he might be a wolf as he was looking smug. Hmmmmm.

Yeah go on and jump all over nonsense fluff posts at the start of the game to back up your hatchet job. Good job. Starting to regret my vote now.

And I'm the only one questioning the bandwagon yet you vote for me???:confused:

• Advertisement

The town was in an uproar after quickbeam's death, they were baying for blood and at this stage they didn't care who as they wanted revenge or Justice for the brutal killing.

Since they were in Japan it was decided that they would deal with this traitor the Japanese way. Justice was to be served with a samurai sword.

tritium held AnLachaCorchra down and Loughc took the sword and swung it. Unfortunately they didn't have the skills of the samurai and they only made a dent in the neck and AnLachaCorchra was screaming in agony.

Mollyb60 walked up, took the sword and said "you pussies don't know how to swing a sword" and with a single swoop the head rolled into the basket.
    Had they been right? should this person have died over the brutal murder?

AnLachaCorchra was
    a simple villager

NIGHT 1 BEGINS LYNCH RESULTS WILL BE POSTED BEFORE DAYBREAK AT 8.05PM

Obvious bandwagon was obvious.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Feck

Bah

****ers. :(

I shall pine for you my darling!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Do we get a votelist mod?

Balls.

tritium wrote: »
    Do we get a votelist mod?

Would be nice to see who was bandwagoning early doors and who didn't vote.

Both those are going to be suspect.

Lynch Results:

AnLachaCorchra: (4) Tritium, partyjungle, duffman13, Loughc
    Jayop: (2) sKeith, Mollyb60
    partyjungle: (1) Kolido
    Tritium: (1) Jayop
    beakerjoe: (1) Stu Redman
    Loughc: (1) AnLachaCorchra

Did not Vote: Digital Solitude, beakerjoe

• Advertisement

Tritium, partyjungle, duffman13, Loughc, Tritium, partyjungle, duffman13, Loughc

At least one wolf, probably 2

Digital Solitude and beakerjoe will start with a 1 vote penalty in the next round.

Jayop wrote: »
    Would be nice to see who was bandwagoning early doors and who didn't vote.

Both those are going to be suspect.

Surely wolves won't miss a vote.

sKeith wrote: »
    Vote Jayop

as i got hear late, the mis-time thing really threw me.

If Lacha goes in the lynch and is revealed not to be a wolf, Jayop would probably be my next lead.

Advertising that he has never been a wolf from early on. He has been loud and a bit uncharacteristically dickish.

Jumped on a random post by An Lacha when there was a bit of momentum building against Lacha. 'Bang of wolf off this post'...
    An Lacha wrote:
    Well MollyB was out howling at the moon.

Pretty typical Friday night behaviour to be fair.

Now that I know the relationship between Molly and her Duck, I can dismiss Lacha's post as a bit of joshing between partners. Jayo knew about them, but used this post to add fuel to the Lacha fire with 'Bang of wolf off this post'.

A bit suspicious all around in my notes.

Tritium, partyjungle, duffman13, Loughc, Tritium, partyjungle, duffman13, Loughc

I’m not a wolf. I messed up I should have stuck with my earlier gut feeling and voted Molly. But the post where her hubby called for us to vote for her threw me.

sKeith and Molly voting for you seems more suss. Molly had no reason too especially when you were trying to deflect from a Molly household bandwagon.

Surely wolves won't miss a vote.

In this vote on page format maybe.
    If Lacha goes in the lynch and is revealed not to be a wolf, Jayop would probably be my next lead.

Advertising that he has never been a wolf from early on. He has been loud and a bit uncharacteristically dickish.

Jumped on a random post by An Lacha when there was a bit of momentum building against Lacha. 'Bang of wolf off this post'...

Now that I know the relationship between Molly and her Duck, I can dismiss Lacha's post as a bit of joshing between partners. Jayo knew about them, but used this post to add fuel to the Lacha fire with 'Bang of wolf off this post'.

A bit suspicious all around in my notes.
    This makes no sense. If I was a wolf then I'd have know An Lacha wasn't. I was the only person trying to say that it was a clear bandwagon on him with enough time to get votes elsewhere.If I was a wolf I'd have kept quiet and ploughed on.

I can see what a lot of you are up to.

I’m not a wolf. I messed up I should have stuck with my earlier gut feeling and voted Molly. But the post where her hubby called for us to vote for her threw me.

sKeith and Molly voting for you seems more suss. Molly had no reason too especially when you were trying to deflect from a Molly household bandwagon.

The Molly vote on me is a dodgy one. In fairness to the Lacha voters wolves will have seen he was getting killed and sticking a single vote on someone else late would be a great way to hide.

I was thinking the same thing. I'd be more inclined to go for the late voters and luckily for me, I think I voted for purple duck first

The village was very apprehensive this morning, did they get the killer last night? was there a lone wolf so to speak or was there an
    accomplice?
    The sons of the goal keeper were out walking as things were not great at the hotel, they came away for a football trip and so far things have not been great since Roy left the squad.
    Little Patrick tripped, he tripped over a leg FFS. Michael started screaming and some of the adults came running. There on the ground behind a dumpster was the body of Digital Solitude, the chest had been cut from neck to naval and the heart was taken out, this was just terrible. Again going by the look on the deceased face they had been alive as the knife went in.

Digital Solitude is pretty damn dead, they were the
    angel, Damien Duff

DAY 2 BEGINS. LYNCH AT 8.50 OR BEFORE IF MAJORITY IS REACHED

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

I was thinking the same thing. I'd be more inclined to go for the late voters and luckily for me, I think I voted for purple duck first
    if its chronological, the it was trit 1st

Advertisement