Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XIX LIVE - One Night in Saipan

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

AH ffs not Duffer.

I was thinking the same thing. I'd be more inclined to go for the late voters and luckily for me, I think I voted for purple duck first

Nope, I was third

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Probably a wolf in the lacra viters, but I wouldnt think its oany on the louder players.

sKeith wrote: »
    if its chronological, the it was trit 1st

loughc voted before me too though

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

If Lacha goes in the lynch and is revealed not to be a wolf, Jayop would probably be my next lead.

Advertising that he has never been a wolf from early on. He has been loud and a bit uncharacteristically dickish.

Jumped on a random post by An Lacha when there was a bit of momentum building against Lacha. 'Bang of wolf off this post'...

Now that I know the relationship between Molly and her Duck, I can dismiss Lacha's post as a bit of joshing between partners. Jayo knew about them, but used this post to add fuel to the Lacha fire with 'Bang of wolf off this post'.

A bit suspicious all around in my notes.

Stu this is a bit dodge, if Jayop was your next choice why vote for Beakerjoe. A bit odd

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

mods

is this chronological order to the vote?

AnLachaCorchra: (4) Tritium, partyjungle, duffman13, Loughc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

****balls

That's made life really tough for us to see who the Alpha is.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

mods

I did vote earlier but it wasn’t in bold.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

mods

Votes are recorded chronologically, correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

duffman13 wrote: »
    Stu this is a bit dodge, if Jayop was your next choice why vote for Beakerjoe. A bit odd

I think that post was from after the lynch but your point is still valid.

Nothing Jay has said since the lynch has turned me off him tbh.

• Advertisement

Jayop wrote: »
    In this vote on page format maybe.

This makes no sense. If I was a wolf then I'd have know An Lacha wasn't. I was the only person trying to say that it was a clear bandwagon on him with enough time to get votes elsewhere.If I was a wolf I'd have kept quiet and ploughed on.

I can see what a lot of you are up to.

Yes, you would have known he wasn't a wolf. Hence 'bang of wolf off this post' would help any bandwagon against him when it was starting.

You made a bit of an effort after that to try to sway people's votes from Lacha, but the damage was done.

It makes perfect sense for a good wolf strategy - Help start the fire, then when it's burning run around with a small bucket of water so no one will suspect you of starting the fire.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

****, blind for the alpha now

Necro you are a very funny man, love the theme
    John Delaney knows QB about football

I also know John Delaney about football
    Are you not a perpetual mod at this stage?
    Are ya ready kids?
    You're all old
    I thought QB was a wolf tbf, BJ is sneaky enough to be a wolf here

Moneys on Kolido and Trit so far
    Alls quiet, wolves must be happy with how the lynch is going
    I think Molly and LoughC are cool for now

DS's posts.

Highlighted one stands out after QB was slaughtered

Yes, you would have known he wasn't a wolf. Hence 'bang of wolf off this post' would help any bandwagon against him when it was starting.

You made a bit of an effort after that to try to sway people's votes from Lacha, but the damage was done.

It makes perfect sense for a good wolf strategy - Help start the fire, then when it's burning run around with a small bucket of water so no one will suspect you of starting the fire.

That actually makes a lot of sense.

That Bang of wolf of him was way before the bandwagon as formed by Trit and Lough.

Pj would like your thoughts please

Loughc wrote: »
    That actually makes a lot of sense.

Easy for you to say when you and trit bandwagoned him.

I know it can look like I don't see that, but I do.

No comments on my review of DS posts??

Strange

Easy for you to say when you and trit bandwagoned him.

I know it can look like I don't see that, but I do.

I didn’t bandwagon anyone. I saw a comment that looked wolfy af and I jumped on it.

No comments on my review of DS posts??

Strange

My comment is you look like your trying to push things but im more interested in hearing from pj at the moment

• Advertisement

quickbeam wrote: »
    Why say you that? I thought BJ was threatening me with munch?
    We shall see in a min, won't we? I'm not a wolf though.
    I thought that was what his "voting for QB" followed by "QB isn't a wolf" posts were implying. Could be wrong. Maybe neither of us our wolves.

QB also had these three interactions with Tritium.

So that's QB and Duffer (aka DS) who were leaning to Trit.

tritium wrote: »
    My comment is you look like your trying to push things but im more interested in hearing from pj at the moment

Considering DS suspected you after QB died and he was teh angel that's convenient.

You also had 3 run ins with QB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Jayop. Call ducky wolfie, the call it a bandwagin, then stand back and let it happen. Now you attacking loughc, if you then step back from this i have noted it.

tritium wrote: »
    Pj would like your thoughts please

I think the following are more wolfy than the rest

1. Kolido
    3. sKeith
    6. duffman13
    13. beakerjoe

Leaning on duffman because of the bandwaggoning

Jayop. Call ducky wolfie, the call it a bandwagin, then stand back and let it happen. Now you attacking loughc, if you then step back from this i have noted it.

I didn't stand back and let it happen. I was literally the only one who tried to stop it happening.

If you can't see what's going on then you're blind.

duffman13 wrote: »

Because by then I had my vote cast for Beaker Joe and reasons outlined. He still didn't show up to address my post, or make any post. I'm sure I could have technically changed it to Jayo, but my concerns on BJ outweighed those on Jayop.

DS's posts.

Highlighted one stands out after QB was slaughtered

The likes of this kind of work sways me away from thinking that you are a wolf. That's a great wolf strategy :pac:

...This f**king game. :confused:

I think the following are more wolfy than the rest

1. Kolido
    3. sKeith
    6. duffman13
    13. beakerjoe

Leaning on duffman because of the bandwaggoning

So even though Duffer pointed to Trit you don't find that at all suspect??

QB also had these three interactions with Tritium.

So that's QB and Duffer (aka DS) who were leaning to Trit.

?? Now youre really pushing a mislynch. Qb doesnt point to me at all. Odd thing is its too obvious to be wolfy

So it's Tritium and either Beakerjoe or PJ.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Because by then I had my vote cast for Beaker Joe and reasons outlined. He still didn't show up to address my post, or make any post. I'm sure I could have technically changed it to Jayo, but my concerns on BJ outweighed those on Jayop.

The likes of this kind of work sways me away from thinking that you are a wolf. That's a great wolf strategy :pac:

...This f**king game. :confused:

So are you leaning more towards Jayop? Tbh I think your reasoning is solid enough, just felt it weird that Beakerjoe was sussy, doesn't respond then you think Jayo is more suss

Advertisement