Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Werewolf XIX LIVE - One Night in Saipan

12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭tritium

Thanks necro, great fun. Well played all

Told ya Jay was village :D

I think the wolves have never lost a one nighter, am i right?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

tritium wrote:
    I think the wolves have never lost a one nighter, am i right?

Correct. I think it's hard enough anyways too get a functional village with so much paranoia and the speed games amplify that massively.

The wolf teams are getting so much smarter now as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Well done wolves! kept my eye on the game. I was only involved in the kill/lynch stories and PMs and the rest and bulk of the work was done by necro. what a great mod, so much work he put in and the game went really smooth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Necrominus wrote: »
    Correct. I think it's hard enough anyways too get a functional village with so much paranoia and the speed games amplify that massively.

The wolf teams are getting so much smarter now as well.

Aye Wolf methodology and tactics have improved no end. Much more sophisticated.

Also thanks to Flushy for setting up.

Advertisement