Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Body Mounted Camera Video Streaming

Options
  • 03-11-2017 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to get a webcam that can be mounted to head or glasses or body somewhere so that somebody in another part of the world can stream video to me and I can tell them hoe to operate something and easily see what they see.

The camera needs to be wireless and they laptop they are using to have the video call with me will also be connected wirelessly to internet.

Anybody know any options?

I know gopro can connect by wifi to laptop but then the laptop can't connect to wifi because it's already connected to gopro.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,011 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

boardzz wrote: »
    I'm looking to get a webcam that can be mounted to head or glasses or body somewhere so that somebody in another part of the world can stream video to me and I can tell them hoe to operate something and easily see what they see.

The camera needs to be wireless and they laptop they are using to have the video call with me will also be connected wirelessly to internet.

Anybody know any options?

I know gopro can connect by wifi to laptop but then the laptop can't connect to wifi because it's already connected to gopro.

If you used a second wifi device (usb dongle) could you have two separate connections to the laptop?

Advertisement