Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galaga , Kung Fu Master , Arkanoid PCBs

Options
  • 03-11-2017 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭

ITEM: I have spare of each of these Galaga , Kung Fu Master & Arkanoid, all original and working, that I would like to swap for other pcb.

POST\COLLECTION: post, collection
    PRICE: swappsies! yay...

Right now I am specifically looking for an Outrun pcb, Final Fight original, a Pacman for a coming cab ... but I'd consider others too :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Mitchomagic

I have a couple of final fight boots somewhere if that's any help, might also have a pacman

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭BGOllie

Interested in a pacman for sure . I'd prefer an original final fight but I suppose a boot would be a good start anyway. how much would you be looking for them (assuming you're not into the trading side of this :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

If you end up selling hit me up, I'll take Kung Fu Master price depending ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement