Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FLIRT FM

Options
  • 03-11-2017 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭

Picked this up yesterday on 106.7, fairly good signal in counties Laois and Offaly. Is this run by the same lads who had a station of the same name in Laois in the early 2000’s or a separate entity? Has it been on air long?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭The lips

I think it is Mountmellick based

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Tidyboii

Same lad. Bit of a nutter but in a good way. More of a hobby for him as he's fairly handy with electronics/engineering stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭radioguru02

Tidyboii wrote: »
    Same lad. Bit of a nutter but in a good way. More of a hobby for him as he's fairly handy with electronics/engineering stuff
    Ah OK, seems to have disappeared in any case.

Recently picked up a new station in the same area, XFM87.6, same outfit maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭bennyob

I'm picking it up in Kilkenny on 106.6

• Advertisement

bennyob wrote: »
    I'm picking it up in Kilkenny on 106.6
    Yeah they have a great range

Is this still on?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 200basic

Is this still on?
    I'm picking it up right now, although my signal isn't the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 skinnymcgrath

listening to if flat out last month savage tunes long may it last fair play to whoever behind it .tullamore based ðŸ‘

listening to if flat out last month savage tunes long may it last fair play to whoever behind it .tullamore based ðŸ‘

Are they on 106.6 still? Heard it moved to 106.7, and yeah it’s a well decent station

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 skinnymcgrath

Are they on 106.6 still? Heard it moved to 106.7, and yeah it’s a well decent station

106.7 in good aul tullamore nehow.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Picked this up yesterday on 106.7, fairly good signal in counties Laois and Offaly. Is this run by the same lads who had a station of the same name in Laois in the early 2000’s or a separate entity? Has it been on air long?
    I think since early 2016 at least. Possibly even 2015

Been silent last few weeks, on 106.6

Advertisement