Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill broken down into months

Options
  • 03-11-2017 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hi,

Long story short, is it possible to get one of my bills split down?

I have a bill for when I first moved in, which now covers March 6th to August 31st. I only moved in July 1st, so in order to get back the money from my landlord they're requesting a break down of this.

So is it possible to get a calculation (and bill/breakdown) for March 6th to July 1st?

Many thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Keimps,

Thank you for getting in touch.

A meter-reading or meter-readings, and bill adjustment(s) are required for such a query - if your landlord registers from March until July (or as close to these dates as possible with the meter-readings on the system) a bill can be issued directly to your landlord covering this duration. Then your registration can be from as close to 1st of July as possible.

If you send us a private message confirming the relevant Electric Ireland account number, stating that you are the account-holder and confirming your name, address and date of birth, we can look at the meter-reading history for you as soon as possible.

Best regards,
    Una

Advertisement