Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panda Bin Charges, Waiver System

Options
  • 03-11-2017 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Received a letter from Panda today saying they were withdrawing the Waiver System on Bin Charges (My husband is severely disabled) from December 2017.
    Wondering if anyone had the same & wanted to check prices & payment options for the coming year (can't get through to Panda)
    Can anyone advise, based in the Finally Area.

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Bbdoyle, welcome to boards. I have moved your query to the Dublin County North forum because I'm assuming that you mean the Fingal area...if that's not correct we can move it again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭waraf

I'm in North County Dublin and I pay Panda an annual standing charge of 110 euro (due every January) and 9.05 euro every time I put the black bin out. The green (recycling) and brown (compost) bins are collected on alternating weeks and they are both collected free of charge. The 9.05 euro charge is taken directly from your bank account within a day or two of the black bin collection date.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,239 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

You can opt to pay the standing charge in two installments too.

Advertisement