Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pending withdrawal refund

Options
  • 03-11-2017 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello, on Tuesday I tried to withdraw money from an AIB ATM but although the money was taken from my account, no cash came out of the machine. I called in a Bank of Ireland branch where I was put on the phone with customer service. I was told that up to today the money would back to my account. Nothing happened so far and it doesn’t look like it will. I went again to the same branch where now I was told that it can take up to 1 week. Can anyone give me an accurate information?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 firminovctr

Hello, on Tuesday I tried to withdraw money from an AIB ATM but although the money was taken from my account, no cash came out of the machine. I called in a Bank of Ireland branch where I was put on the phone with customer service. I was told that up to today the money would back to my account. Nothing happened so far and it doesn’t look like it will. I went again to the same branch where now I was told that it can take up to 1 week. Can anyone give me an accurate information?
    Thanks!

Problem solved!!! Thanks!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi firminovctr,

Glad to hear this is now sorted and sorry to hear you were given conflicting information. Due to how AIB ATMs work, if they fail to dispense cash it can take up to five days to correct on your account.

Thanks and have a nice weekend,
    Tara

Advertisement