Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parental Control - Playstation 4

Options
  • 03-11-2017 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

So mid term comes to an end and the kids go back to school
    Id like to put parental control on the kids user profiles to have some control over their activities during the week on our new playstation 4
    however.....
    as my son was first to log on when we got it first he got made family manger, I got set up as parent/guardian
    my other son logged on third and is a standard user
    it turns out I cant change parental control settings on the family manager user profile. ONlLY on the standard user profile
    Question1: how can i change my son from family manager to standard user and make me the family manager
    if we reset the playstation will they lose all their user profile information? and games purchased on playstation store?
    Question 2: is there any way to set a time limit on each user profile in any 24 hour period?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

Your downloaded games and profile are synced to the cloud so you'll get them back.

Advertisement