Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

European Half Marathon

Options
  • 03-11-2017 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone..just looking for a personal recommendation from all the good folks here. Looking for a half marathon anywhere outside of Ireland basically in Europe.

Time wise it would need to be after may 2018 as have a lot of family commitments at the start of the year.

Myself and a few of my training buddies are looking to go somewhere cheap and cheerful. We have no preference to any location but if anyone has one they would recommend I would most appreciate it.
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Van.Bosch

Hi everyone..just looking for a personal recommendation from all the good folks here. Looking for a half marathon anywhere outside of Ireland basically in Europe.

Time wise it would need to be after may 2018 as have a lot of family commitments at the start of the year.

Myself and a few of my training buddies are looking to go somewhere cheap and cheerful. We have no preference to any location but if anyone has one they would recommend I would most appreciate it.
    Thanks in advance

Most big ones are before that as you move into the summer, usually Sept before it picks up again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Birdie Num Num

Thanks in advance

Amsterdam half is worth a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭MrsMcSteamy

Van.Bosch wrote: »
    Most big ones are before that as you move into the summer, usually Sept before it picks up again.

September would suit if you know of any.

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭MrsMcSteamy

Amsterdam half is worth a shot.

Thanks I will check it out

Advertisement