Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Affordable childcare scheme registered childminder cannot avail

Options
  • 04-11-2017 2:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭

Hi
    My registered childminder has spent last two months trying to get setup for this scheme. She has been ringing and filling out the required forms since getting word of the scheme in august only to be told this week she has missed the deadline and not avail if the scheme. I'm absolutely livid. I have a 2yr old who would qualify for 10e reduction and a small baby would would get same once I return to work.this is about 1k per year to us. We may have to find a new childminder now who is availing of the scheme.
    Anyone else in same situation? I cannot understand how she is not able to avail of this government scheme, she is registered already like. Any advice?

Advertisement