Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musicians for jamming - jazz/funk/soul/blues

Options
  • 04-11-2017 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi

I'm a bass player who loves jamming to jazz/funk/soul/blues tunes, improvising and soloing.

I want to find like-minded musicians who would like to just get together regularly for a jam. This would be mainly for fun but it could lead to a jam band with gigs and everything if it works out. Think of artists like The Meters, Bill Withers, Booker T & The MG's, James Brown, Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers, Herbie Hancock, Stevie Wonder, Stan Getz, Quincy Jones, Dizzy Gillespie, Paquito D'Rivera, Marvin Gaye... you get the idea.

If you're interested drop me a PM or email me at inbasswetrust at gmail dot com. You don't have to be a pro: as long as you know your chords and have improvisation skills you're good to go :).
    Tagged:

Advertisement