Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 12 Transfers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Green&Red wrote: »
    Smalling is a great price and guaranteed to start

He isn’t though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,428 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

He's started every game hes been fit for this year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

He's been on the bench for 6 of the 11 GW's. that's not the stat of someone whose guaranteed to play.

Trust me . Chris smalling is not nailed on . They will not play 3 at the back in next 2 games. If Bailly and jones are fit they will be the centre backs

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 650 ✭✭✭PVA

Smalling is not nailed on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

bantee wrote: »
    Writing this down as I’ll forget in 2 weeks; thinking Stones & Choupo-M to Gomez & Richarlison. Seems solid ya? I’ve got .2 to play with.

Without seeing all your team it's hard to say (there may be other priorities),but yeah looks solid.

Richarlison imo is must have at that price and I think will prove very good value over the whole season. Choupo has been solid and I feel he has more in the tank but Richy definitely worth the extra money.

Gomez is superb value and looks nailed on. Still fancy City to keep more cleanys than many would expect, but can see why you would ditch to make the upgrade in midfield. Worth the downgrade in defence for the upgrade in midfield imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

km79 wrote: »
    Getting more and more tempted to bring ddg back in

This would cover any potential Jones rotation over Christmas too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

I'd prefer Murray to Abraham now, Swans don't look great.

I would as well, ideal scenario would be Abraham playing for a club other Swansea.

If I can afford to keep Rooney at 7.3, I seen enough of him Sunday to see he was unlucky not to get a goal or assist, and was a chance he'd have taken the penalty had he still been on the pitch.

Everton's fixtures are good enough for me to keep the faith in my differential punt and that he'll continue to get his chances.

Had planned on parting company with Cedric this week for Southampton's upcoming tough run but Bavies may have to be downgraded first.

shineon23 wrote: »
    I would as well, ideal scenario would be Abraham playing for a club other Swansea.

If I can afford to keep Rooney at 7.3, I seen enough of him Sunday to see he was unlucky not to get a goal or assist, and was a chance he'd have taken the penalty had he still been on the pitch.

Everton's fixtures are good enough for me to keep the faith in my differential punt and that he'll continue to get his chances.

Had planned on parting company with Cedric this week for Southampton's upcoming tough run but Bavies may have to be downgraded first.

You
    Will
    Never
    Sell
    Cedric

I've sold Cedric twice in two weeks, let's see if the f**ker returns again

Hegazi is dropping and Ward is rising, potentially tonight. I don't want to bring in Ward or Duffy until after the Irish games... regardless of any potential injuries, they will be working a lot harder than those players in friendliest this weekend

Not sure Ward is even the better choice over Mee tbh? The latter has more 3 X more shots, so more likely to score, although Ward is more likely to get an assist with 35 crosses to Mee's 0. Not worth an extra £0.3m/£0.4m imo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Only problem with Murray is he's 34 now, probably no chance of him playing 3 games a week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

PVA wrote: »
    I've sold Cedric twice in two weeks, let's see if the f**ker returns again

Hegazi is dropping and Ward is rising, potentially tonight. I don't want to bring in Ward or Duffy until after the Irish games... regardless of any potential injuries, they will be working a lot harder than those players in friendliest this weekend

Not sure Ward is even the better choice over Mee tbh? The latter has more 3 X more shots, so more likely to score, although Ward is more likely to get an assist with 35 crosses to Mee's 0. Not worth an extra £0.3m/£0.4m imo

I've now double-Dyched (might be best not to google that) with Ward and Mee. They will concede every game from now on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

Morzadec wrote: »
    Without seeing all your team it's hard to say (there may be other priorities),but yeah looks solid.

Richarlison imo is must have at that price and I think will prove very good value over the whole season. Choupo has been solid and I feel he has more in the tank but Richy definitely worth the extra money.

Gomez is superb value and looks nailed on. Still fancy City to keep more cleanys than many would expect, but can see why you would ditch to make the upgrade in midfield. Worth the downgrade in defence for the upgrade in midfield imo
    Thanks, full current squad is:
    DDG Elliot
    Stones Femenia Daniels Ward Hunemeir
    Hazard Sane Choupo Grob Choupo
    Kane Aguero Vardy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Is there an expectation of some points hauls from Charlie Daniels? He's on pens isn't he? Has he got good underlying stats this season?

Considering whether to get Richardilson in midfield or Alonso at the back on my wild card - if I go the Richardilson route leaves me with enough funds to get Daniels just..

Another option is Liverpool defensive double up of Moreno and Gomez - lunacy or genius?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

Sorry but Liverpool defense double up = mental asylum

Is there an expectation of some points hauls from Charlie Daniels? He's on pens isn't he? Has he got good underlying stats this season?

Considering whether to get Richardilson in midfield or Alonso at the back on my wild card - if I go the Richardilson route leaves me with enough funds to get Daniels just..

Another option is Liverpool defensive double up of Moreno and Gomez - lunacy or genius?!

Daniels not in pens but good value for this run
    Richarlson bang on form and well priced- Alonso the opposite
    Lunacy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Daniels not in pens but good value for this run
    Richarlson bang on form and well priced- Alonso the opposite
    Lunacy

Ok think I’ll put the Liverpool double up idea on the backburner in case I get sectioned!

I am starting to lean towards Richarlison but 2 clean sheets in a row from Alonso and he is still getting forward as far as I can see - assisted Phil Jones’ disallowed OG on Sunday. With Chelsea’s amazing run of fixtures I think he could score big again soon.

Smalling is a great price and guaranteed to start
    He isn’t though
    Ace2007 wrote: »
    He's been on the bench for 6 of the 11 GW's. that's not the stat of someone whose guaranteed to play.
    Trust me . Chris smalling is not nailed on . They will not play 3 at the back in next 2 games. If Bailly and jones are fit they will be the centre backs
    Smalling is not nailed on

Not even Chris Smalling thinks Chris Smalling is a good option in FPL.:pac:

Transferred himself out in GW3 and has never looked back

image.png

image.png

image.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

bantee wrote: »
    Sorry but Liverpool defense double up = mental asylum
    Liverpool have only conceded one goal at home this season.

Liverpool have only conceded one goal at home this season.

So buy one of their defenders and play at home only

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

So buy one of their defenders and play at home only
    That's my plan this GW. Moreno > Bavies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

That's my plan this GW. Moreno > Bavies

Yes but the point being made was to double up on a team where you can only realistically play either of them every second week would be suicidal.

Already made 4 transfers this week. Most fun I've had all season tbh

Potentially another few coming after the Internationals are over...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Already made 4 transfers this week. Most fun I've had all season tbh

Potentially another few coming after the Internationals are over...

Almost afraid to ask.....

Is Aaron Mooy still part of your squad???? :pac::pac::pac::pac:

Mo Salah hosts Southampton and is this week's most transferred in player.

Liv v Sou last four

Liv 0-0 Sou
    Liv 0-1 Sou
    Sou 1-0 Liv
    Sou 0-0 Liv

The curse looks likely to strike again

#FPL

As for some reason only know to myself I will still not be buying him and holding Alli I fecking hope so !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭patmac

Liv v Sou last four

Liv 0-0 Sou
    Liv 0-1 Sou
    Sou 1-0 Liv
    Sou 0-0 Liv

#FPL

As for some reason only know to myself I will still not be buying him and holding Alli I fecking hope so !

Shiite a bad week to sell Cedric, obviously Southampton players lift their game against Pool in the hope that they will be signed by them in the next transfer window.

km79 wrote:

Liv 0-0 Sou
    Liv 0-1 Sou
    Sou 1-0 Liv
    Sou 0-0 Liv

Liv v Sou last four

Some say curse, others say superior tactics and performances in those matches. :)

Not holding out much hope for next weekend though.
    Forster has been unreliable since last Feb and is getting found out more this season.

I probably have to play Cedric if I don't sell him. But not expecting any positive points.

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Almost afraid to ask.....

Is Aaron Mooy still part of your squad???? :pac::pac::pac::pac:

NO

For the second time in successive weeks I have transferred him out, hopefully this time he stays dead.

NO

For the second time in successive weeks I have transferred him out, hopefully this time he stays dead.

I know this is very bad minded
    But
    I hope he scores next week
    :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Pretty quite round here, so I'll throw this out

Vardy & Doucoure out for Abraham & Salah.

Or

Vardy & Doucoure out for Rooney & Pogba (will wait 1 week or two before pulling the trigger on this one).

Current team is:

DDG

Jones, Bavies, Mee (Naughton, Lascelles)

D Silva Sterling Richarlison Doucoure (RLC)

Kane Aguero Vardy.

Doucoure was a 1 week punt last week as I hoped Watford would do-over a terrible Everton team and there's no way I'm doubling up on a Watford midfield beyond this.

Advertisement