Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 12 Transfers.

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

AdpRo wrote: »
    Bavies could play CB instead of Toby either. It's a lottery on who will play for them! Mbemba is the one I need rid of soon, can't afford a non-starter over the next few weeks.

Re. Bavies it's possible but his appeal is much lessened as a CB. Dier may play CB and Dembele start in CM. Who knows. I could even see Aurier being played as a right sided CB. Agree though re. Mbemba!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

bantee wrote: »
    Writing this down as I’ll forget in 2 weeks; thinking Stones & Choupo-M to Gomez & Richarlison. Seems solid ya? I’ve got .2 to play with.
    Ok going with these 2 transfers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,788 ✭✭✭Benimar

Have 2FTs and contemplating a -4 to restructure my defence. Foster, Jones and Kolasinac out for De Gea, Daniels and Duffy. Would also give me 2.2m for upgrades next week.

However, I’m also unhappy with Davies, Ritchie, Brady and Vardy!

A long night of tinkering awaits I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,147 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

manual_man wrote: »
    Advice please. Defense in particular is in a bit of a mess. 1f/t may need to take a hit

Elliott Fab
    Jones Trippier Bavies Mbemba Mee
    Eriksen Salah KdB Dilva Gross
    Vardy Jesus Quaner

edit: £1.2m i.t.b.

I'd just upgrade mbemba to a playing defender like Moreno or Gomez.
    I don't like taking hits. I am sure one of Bavies or Trippier will play (maybe both) and otherwise your front 7 looks very good. Priority should just be to get 3 playing defenders IMO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Feck it. Went ahead with the -8. I figure most will be on a -4 this week anyway, and should set me up nicely going forward

Bavies-->Daniels
    Mbemba-->Dunk
    Vardy-->Morata

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

I'd just upgrade mbemba to a playing defender like Moreno or Gomez.
    I don't like taking hits. I am sure one of Bavies or Trippier will play (maybe both) and otherwise your front 7 looks very good. Priority should just be to get 3 playing defenders IMO

I'm thinking of upgrading 5th defender too. Smith to Dunk/Francis.

But then I still have Bavies and Jones who will not play all the games and a choice of Atsu and WHU Sakho every week and zero itb...

A DDG/Courtois/Lloris might be worth the outlay so keeping the 4.0 to enable this looks good for the busy period perhaps.

I like the AdpRo suggestion for -4.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Zaha or Richarlison?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 650 ✭✭✭PVA

5th and 6th transfers made for the week. Still have Jones (red flag) and Sterling (yellow flag) in my starting 11, not to mention Jesus a potential non starter...

I made 6 hits in the entire season a few years back and finished 3k, how times have changed :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,315 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Zaha or Richarlison?

Although by 12pm, I'll probably have both, I'd rather have Zaha, little bit more expensive but he's proven long term, if Palace score he'll be involved no doubt and so much more of a differential. Just 4.7% ownership to Richarlison's 18%

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,315 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Currently doing 3 Transfer's

Naughton > Daniels
    Kolasiniac > Lowton
    Ritchie > Richarlison

All for a -4

Leaves me 0.8 ITB to play around with it for next week

Any thoughts?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

Such a hard call whether to sell Bavies for mee for a -4 or hold and hope he plays and stays in the team for their decent run now that alder is out........
    If both himself and Jones don't play I'll only have 10

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

Surely at least one of them will play though? I wouldn’t be taking a -4 personally in that spot

bantee wrote: »
    Surely at least one of them will play though? I wouldn’t be taking a -4 personally in that spot

Yeah I probably won’t

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,521 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Done and done.

And done.

Bavies Joselu Rosenior OUT

Duffy Niasse Tarkowski IN

For a -4.

Mixture of Christmas proofing and Unsworth/Niasse show.

Will probably know at 1030pm anyway if jones has stayed at team hotel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Done:
    Abraham, Hazard, Daniel IN
    Vardy, Silva, Hunnemaier OUT

km79 wrote: »
    Such a hard call whether to sell Bavies for mee for a -4 or hold and hope he plays and stays in the team for their decent run now that alder is out........
    If both himself and Jones don't play I'll only have 10

I can’t be bothered with the weekly concerns so I’ve taken out Bavies and Jones as part of a -8.

I got in two defenders that won’t be rested or rotated all through this busy schedule.

I feel better for doing and whilst I know they can score big I know it’s the right thing to do.

I can’t be bothered with the weekly concerns so I’ve taken out Bavies and Jones as part of a -8.

I got in two defenders that won’t be rested or rotated all through this busy schedule.

I feel better for doing and whilst I know they can score big I know it’s the right thing to do.

The temptation is to downgrade bavies AND upgrade hunemair .......it will never happen for free
    I’ll always have an attacking change to make too
    ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Will probably know at 1030pm anyway if jones has stayed at team hotel

Think I read earlier they aren't staying at the hotel tonight but meeting there tomorrow instead.

Think I read earlier they aren't staying at the hotel tonight but meeting there tomorrow instead.

I seen a tweet about a change of plans but couldn’t find it when I went back through twitter
    It’s a 530 ko after int break so that makes a lot of sense alright

• Advertisement

Mourinho furious with England. Said today that Phil Jones was given 6 pain killing injections before the friendly against #GER, then went off injured and is out of tomorrow’s game v #NUFC. Says he’s never encountered that in 17 years of management #MUFC #ENG

If spurs team could be leaked early that would help matters .........either way naughton is now playing !

Ibrahimovic will be on the bench tomorrow, according to Mourinho. Won’t start #mufc #nufc

My head is wrecked now
    Plan all along was Ritchie to zaha Jesus to lukaku -4 and captain lukaku
    Have exact money for it too

Was happy enough To chance bavies as I had naughton in reserve
    Now jones is out AND Ibra is 100% getting 10/15 minutes .............and then there is Kane’s record against arsenal and his away record in general............getting increasingly tempted to bring in a Fifth playing defender for minus 4 now along with zaha
    But then I’ll contijue to carry the weekly rotation risks that are bavies and Jesus ......as well as sterling.......and now jones with Bailly and rojo
    Back

Aaaaagggghhhghhh

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Seaba

Rotation of your big players is bad enough, what makes it worse is having no one to sub in =>
    Suttner and Mbemba out for Daniels and Duffy for a -4.
    Will start with Jones (never 100% believe Mourinho) and Bavies and if they don't show at least I will have the above lads to sub in.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Will sleep on it but will more than likely be going up to -8 in the morning by doing jesus to lukaku. Already on a -4 for Cedric and hazard to Daniels and sane.

My head is wrecked now
    Plan all along was Ritchie to zaha Jesus to lukaku -4 and captain lukaku
    Have exact money for it too

Was happy enough To chance bavies as I had naughton in reserve
    Now jones is out AND Ibra is 100% getting 10/15 minutes .............and then there is Kane’s record against arsenal and his away record in general............getting increasingly tempted to bring in a Fifth playing defender for minus 4 now along with zaha
    But then I’ll contijue to carry the weekly rotation risks that are bavies and Jesus ......as well as sterling.......and now jones with Bailly and rojo
    Back

Aaaaagggghhhghhh
    Went with the original plan in the end

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,788 ✭✭✭Benimar

Just did Foster and Kolasinac to DeGea and Duffy with my 2FTs.

Still have Jones and Davies but I reckon one will start. Plan is to get rid of Jones for Daniels next week and use DeGea as my Man U defensive cover.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,065 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Pogba and rojo starting for utd tomorrow according to Miguel delaney on twitter. Mikhy to be dropped

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,665 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Cedric and Kola to Daniels and Duffy done. Will leave it at that I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,377 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Lots in - Lots out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,733 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Had been smugly intent on banking all week but with Aguerooooo back on the scene and Pogback as well, I'm thinking of doing Jesus to Lukaku ????

Already have Sane, no other Utd cover.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Had been smugly intent on banking all week but with Aguerooooo back on the scene and Pogback as well, I'm thinking of doing Jesus to Lukaku ????

Already have Sane, no other Utd cover.

Deffo worth having some united imo but with players returning this week it might be wise to just field 11 and get the lay of the land after the break and be ready with 2 Fts next week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

What do people think of Chris Smalling as an option at 5.3?

Has started the last 5 for United..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

What do people think of Chris Smalling as an option at 5.3?

Has started the last 5 for United..

Jones is out but early reports are that Rojo starts. Add that to how good Rojo and Bailey were last season together and I think Jose starts those two

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭remoteboy

So many problems that need solving but going to focus on defence. Right now I only have two guaranteed starters - Kola and Naughton. Looking at a -4 to ship out Mbemba and Bavies. Just not sure who to bring in. Thinking two from Mee, Daniels, Dunk and Gomez. Opinions?

Play Elliot or Foster? Or ditch Foster for DDG for a hit?!

remoteboy wrote: »
    So many problems that need solving but going to focus on defence. Right now I only have two guaranteed starters - Kola and Naughton. Looking at a -4 to ship out Mbemba and Bavies. Just not sure who to bring in. Thinking two from Mee, Daniels, Dunk and Gomez. Opinions?

Have Mee and Daniels myself, think they're the best two options out of those 4.

Foster

• Registered Users Posts: 5,719 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Ditched foster for DDG myself

Foster

Cheers, I would normally always play the home keeper but I hate Foster. He's in now anyway!

• Advertisement

Ditched foster for DDG myself

Ya I've been thinking about this transfer but not 100% sure on my plans for the next few weeks and whether I'll want that extra cash. That's the only thing holding me back

Cheers, I would normally always play the home keeper but I hate Foster. He's in now anyway!

I hate him too but I think people are overstating Chelsea's improvement ........

I hate him too but I think people are overstating Chelsea's improvement ........

Hope so!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,850 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Ended up making 4 transfers

Sanchez - Salah
    Fab - Mahrez
    Lacelles - Jagielka
    Mbemba - Dann

Didn't need to make some of them obv, but 2 Newcastle lads probably weren't getting their game today so was necessary to have any chance of having 3 defenders this week esp with Gomez possibly being out. Helps to set the squad up getting rid of deadwood like Mbemba. Really want to get Shaqiri but just couldn't figure out who to drop and after this 2 games there fixtures are tough.

Speroni in next week is high on the cards - Palace have a nice run coming up.

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

Half arsed transfers this week.

Aguero to Morata
    Bavis to Vertonghen - the weekly waltz of will he be playing was too much of a head melt
    Silva to Sané (no idea why I did this)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,377 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

PARlance wrote: »
    Bavies -> Mee
    Vardy -> Niasse
    Cork -> Salah

That's it, 3-5-2 here we come.

Elliot
    Jones, Maguire, Mee (Lascelles, Mbemba)
    Salah, Sane, Silva, Ramsey, Richarlison
    Kun, Kane (Niasse)

0.6 itb

Well that worked out fairly well thanks to Kun staying on the bench.

Pity I added another transfer yesterday though, bringing in Gomez for Mbemba. If I had opted for Moreno it would have been a majestic -12.

• Advertisement
Advertisement