Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 12 Transfers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

I hope he gets his haul before too many are on board and gets me my .1 back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Don't know whether to play Elliott or use one of my fts on getting Foster out. Could just play Elliott and hope for save points I guess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

As the week has progressed I'm getting closer and closer to banking.....feels weird not to be taking a hit and even weirder not be making a transfer.

Had originally planned Yoshida to Jones, and then Jesus to Lukaku but don't fancy either of them now.

Is Mee in for traumatised Ward worth it - or should I bite the bullet and bank the hit and transfer???

FWIW...squad is -

Elliot | Speroni

Duffy | Moreno | Yoshida | Ward | Daniels

Richarlison | Sane | Salah | Surman | Zaha

Kane | Jesus | Vardy

£1.3m ITB (so short for Vardy to Morata)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 650 ✭✭✭PVA

Transfers made so far this Gameweek
    1. Cedric OUT for Jones
    2. Eriksen OUT for Sane
    3. Mooy OUT for Richarlison
    4. Davies OUT for Daniels

Currently looking at Chicharito, Sterling and Jones all yellow flagged, and Lowe not guaranteed to start.
    5. perhaps I could make another defensive transfer to dump Hegazi or Mbemba...
    6. could also bring in Zaha for TPT and go 3-5-2...
    7. Chicharito out will happen this week or next, maybe I could...

h67Gzyz.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 316 ✭✭Irish Raven

Chesty08 wrote:
    Would you take out Alonso or Bavies for Mee?

Whats with all this love for cedric and mee...is it really worth it taking out davies or a southampton defender for them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Whats with all this love for cedric and mee...is it really worth it taking out davies or a southampton defender for them!

Davies no use if he doesn't play every game.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Thinking of Foster/Bavies to DDG/Gomez for -4. Think it will work in the long run as I have no Utd defence cover but hate taking a -4 for defence!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Don't know whether to play Elliott or use one of my fts on getting Foster out. Could just play Elliott and hope for save points I guess.
    I've the same dilemma. Think I've had it with Foster. Lossl/Elliott has a nice rotation

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,127 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

Suttner to Gomez done.
    I would have liked to save a transfer to make some bigger changes next week but unfortunately I need to Gurantee 11 Starters, I cant bank on Trippier, Atsu or even Aguero starting.

Shedite27 wrote: »
    I've the same dilemma. Think I've had it with Foster. Lossl/Elliott has a nice rotation

I don't really like when my gks don't rotate home and away though. Looking at Speroni now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

The players that have Augero is there many transfering him out,I am not for the simple fast if I do and the price doesnt fall then I wont be able to get him back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,428 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Keeping him now hes said hes fit to play but I've been getting it wrong all season so he'll prob be benched

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Simple question lads
    Keep Augero or transfer for Lukaku who has two favourable home fixtures coming up.
    Other striker is Kane and also have City cover with Sanè

Taughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭MaxPower89

Is Christiansen likely to keep his spot or will Luiz and Conte kiss and make up?

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭slimshady007

Dubliner28 wrote: »
    Simple question lads
    Keep Augero or transfer for Lukaku who has two favourable home fixtures coming up.
    Other striker is Kane and also have City cover with Sanè

Taughts?

In the same predicament myself. Kun has declared himself fit but he declared himself fit are his recent rib injury and Pep still rested him for a couple of games. Pep may keep the powder dry for champions league mid week.

United have been muck from an attacking sense recently but lukaku is at least guaranteed 90 mins and has 2 nice fixtures as you mentioned.

I'm leaning towards doing the transfer but will wait for tomorrows pressers first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭patmac

Is Klaven likely to keep his place? He played the last 2 games and at 4.3m was thinking of getting him in for Rosenior to strengthen the team.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

patmac wrote:
    Is Klaven likely to keep his place? He played the last 2 games and at 4.3m was thinking of getting him in for Rosenior to strengthen the team.

Gomez a better bet if you can afford him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Thinking morata back in for Lacazette to give me kane Lukaku and morata up front

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 316 ✭✭Irish Raven

Thoughts of shipping out beavies n vardy for daniels and murray....what do you guys reckon....will free up couple of mill....ageuro n kane up top....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Thoughts of shipping out beavies n vardy for daniels and murray....what do you guys reckon....will free up couple of mill....ageuro n kane up top....

Beavis and butthead :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭patmac

Gomez a better bet if you can afford him

Just short unfortunately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭skippy15

Vardy kolas out morata and mee in

Solid team even if only 2 def this week
    Speroni
    Jones mee moreno
    Salah zaha richarls sterling
    Morata jesus kane
    Elliot gross otamendi mbemba

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭mectavba

Just did Mbemba > Dunk

For the first time ever (I think) I am going to be going with a 5-2-3 formation:

Elliot

Jones, Gomez, Ward, Dunk, Daniels

Silva, Salah

Kane, Morata (C), Aguero

Subs: Foster, Brady, Ritchie, Obiang

All 5 defenders are at home this week with a good chance of a clean sheet. I've lost faith in Brady and don't fancy Ritchie to do anything v Man Utd. Funny old season!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,428 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Thinking Silva -> Sane and Bavies -> Smalling

Sticking with Aguero over going to Lukaku

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Vardy and Doucoure out.
    Abraham and Salah in. - 4
    Done.

Bavies, Jones, Lascelles all questionable so more to come I'd say.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,383 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Vardy and Sterling out, Doucoure and Lukaku in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

Davies, Sterling and Ritchie out for Moreno, Salah and Richarlison.

Didn’t think Mane would be back for this weekend, should have waited one more day!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

Already used my FT for Cedric > Jones before he got injured. Have lascelles out too and Hunemeier who wont play leaving just two playing defenders (Mee/Daniels). This combined with GKs having bad fixtures and the uncertainty over Jesus ever starting is tempting me to consider the WC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

A lot of people taking Vardy out, any reason why? (Tempted myself)

Usually scores goals against the big teams, City recently been poor against Leicester, last 4 reads W1 D1 L2

Result last year in the King power was a 4-2 Leicester win around a similar time of the year

• Advertisement

Cedric and Kola to Duffy and Daniels. And then consider if Vardy to Morata is worth a hit.

Would leave me with this team for the weekend:

Elliot
    Mee Daniels Duffy
    Sane Salah Richarlison Gross
    Kane Lukaku Morata

Advertisement