Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 12 Transfers.

12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Cheers, I would normally always play the home keeper but I hate Foster. He's in now anyway!

I hate him too but I think people are overstating Chelsea's improvement ........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

km79 wrote: »
    I hate him too but I think people are overstating Chelsea's improvement ........

Hope so!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Ended up making 4 transfers

Sanchez - Salah
    Fab - Mahrez
    Lacelles - Jagielka
    Mbemba - Dann

Didn't need to make some of them obv, but 2 Newcastle lads probably weren't getting their game today so was necessary to have any chance of having 3 defenders this week esp with Gomez possibly being out. Helps to set the squad up getting rid of deadwood like Mbemba. Really want to get Shaqiri but just couldn't figure out who to drop and after this 2 games there fixtures are tough.

Speroni in next week is high on the cards - Palace have a nice run coming up.

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

Half arsed transfers this week.

Aguero to Morata
    Bavis to Vertonghen - the weekly waltz of will he be playing was too much of a head melt
    Silva to Sané (no idea why I did this)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

PARlance wrote: »
    Bavies -> Mee
    Vardy -> Niasse
    Cork -> Salah

That's it, 3-5-2 here we come.

Elliot
    Jones, Maguire, Mee (Lascelles, Mbemba)
    Salah, Sane, Silva, Ramsey, Richarlison
    Kun, Kane (Niasse)

0.6 itb

Well that worked out fairly well thanks to Kun staying on the bench.

Pity I added another transfer yesterday though, bringing in Gomez for Mbemba. If I had opted for Moreno it would have been a majestic -12.

• Advertisement
Advertisement