Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir sport cancelled

Options
  • 04-11-2017 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭

This is mind boggling. Your lot sent me an email last week saying that according to your records I am no longer an eir broadband customer so you were disconnecting me from eir sports. The thing is I haven't been an eir broadband customer for a while and have been paying you a monthly subscription since May. Now I sit down to watch the Liverpool game and I don't have it.

I would appreciate it if you could sort this out ASAP. I have no interest in waiting an hour on hold and paying a kings ransom for the privilege on your exorbitant 0818 number.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

This is mind boggling. Your lot sent me an email last week saying that according to your records I am no longer an eir broadband customer so you were disconnecting me from eir sports. The thing is I haven't been an eir broadband customer for a while and have been paying you a monthly subscription since May. Now I sit down to watch the Liverpool game and I don't have it.

I would appreciate it if you could sort this out ASAP. I have no interest in waiting an hour on hold and paying a kings ransom for the privilege on your exorbitant 0818 number.
    Hi cilldara_2000, 

I'm sorry to hear the issues you are having with your eir sport service. 

Unfortunately, we are unable to assist you with this from here, you would need to contact the relevant team on 0818 20 30 40. They can help you there. 

I'm sorry it's not better news. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement