Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3-6 months baby grows

Options
  • 04-11-2017 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi! I am just wondering if anybody knows what brand baby grows 3-6 months come in generous sizes or 6-9 small sizes ? Currently we have a penny's ones, but My 2month old one is outgrowing them soon. The next size up is huge. I have some Jasper Conran 3-6 ones, they are a bit bigger but the feet are to tiny for my baby - he has big feet and long legs. We had tesco F&F up to 1 month when he was born, they were perfect inbetweeners as newborn didn't fit and.0-3 were to big. Didn't have a chance to try other brands as he just outgrows everything fast.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭scarepanda

I find that Penney's and Dunnes baby grows shrink, so maybe the next size up after a few washes they will fit him?

Tescos and Aldi baby grows are great for size, wash great and dont shrink.

I find Zara are a small fitting, so great for the in-between stages. I have some of their vests and I haven't noticed them washing bad. I don't think I have any of their grows though. Although I don't think we've ever used next grows or vests I find their clothes great in general. They also have two different sizes within their 3-6 month clothes (different weights on the labels), so it might be the same with their grows.

They are the main brands at have used so far. Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

M&S babygrows are the longest I think!! I find Penney’s stuff to be quite small fitting. Dunnes babygrows seem to have improved in fit (in fact I think the pack says improved fit!), butbid say they’re not overly long. Next are a decent size too, but M&S are better. 20% off this weekend too!

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Sienaa

scarepanda wrote: »
    I find that Penney's and Dunnes baby grows shrink, so maybe the next size up after a few washes they will fit him?

Tescos and Aldi baby grows are great for size, wash great and dont shrink.

I find Zara are a small fitting, so great for the in-between stages. I have some of their vests and I haven't noticed them washing bad. I don't think I have any of their grows though. Although I don't think we've ever used next grows or vests I find their clothes great in general. They also have two different sizes within their 3-6 month clothes (different weights on the labels), so it might be the same with their grows.

They are the main brands at have used so far. Hope this helps.

Thanks, maybe that's it they have shrunk in the wash as I find vests still ok, but I haven't washed them a lot as I have about 20+ vests

Now that you mentioned Next, I do recall that the 0-3 ones I had were a bit longer, but skinier.
    Will check out them out as didn't know they have different weights. Thanks.

jlm29 wrote: »
    M&S babygrows are the longest I think!! I find Penney’s stuff to be quite small fitting. Dunnes babygrows seem to have improved in fit (in fact I think the pack says improved fit!), butbid say they’re not overly long. Next are a decent size too, but M&S are better. 20% off this weekend too!

Thanks, will check out the M&S ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Tinylion

I second the m&s ones. Feet are quite generously cut and their quality is wonderful.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,913 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

M&S, Mothercare and Next ones are biggest.Quality of M&S ones are superb, they are worth the bit of extra money.

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭ainy

Just to help, you can use 2 codes on m&s at the minute YESPLEASE30 and YESPLEASE and you will get total of 50% off!

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭maxsmum

My 6 month old who is 80th centile height and weight is in Mamas and Papas size 0-3 jammies and Next 9-12 month ones...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

I am using a lot of my 3 year old’s babygrows! But m and S are defo longer. My 2 month old in 3-6 months. Also I find “grosuits” big fittings. I also fished out some littlewoods ones “ladybird”...the are huge! I would say 3-6 months is bigger than m and S 6-9 months. TBH you really need to go to shop and look at them. I bought two cardigans in m&s at weekend. 1 in a 6-9 months and one in a 3-6 months. The 3-6 months is bigger!
    If I knew how to upload a picture I would!!!

Millem wrote: »
    I am using a lot of my 3 year old’s babygrows! But m and S are defo longer. My 2 month old in 3-6 months. Also I find “grosuits” big fittings. I also fished out some littlewoods ones “ladybird”...the are huge! I would say 3-6 months is bigger than m and S 6-9 months. TBH you really need to go to shop and look at them. I bought two cardigans in m&s at weekend. 1 in a 6-9 months and one in a 3-6 months. The 3-6 months is bigger!
    If I knew how to upload a picture I would!!!

Yes, the sizing is crazy all over the outdoor clothing too. 6-9 Beneton jacket won't fit him anymore while 0-3 Bluezoo all in one is too big ahh.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I found Tesco and Next did the best and longest baby gros

Advertisement