Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a good place to park near st johns hospital

• 05-11-2017 9:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,529 ✭✭✭

I hear its tricky for parking at st johns, I go there 14th so any good or easy places to park?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

swoofer wrote: »
    I hear its tricky for parking at st johns, I go there 14th so any good or easy places to park?

Frankly, No. It's because street parking might be no good if you're in there for an undetermined amount of time so could get a ticket before you emerge.

You could park in the multistorey on Summer Street and walk up. You should of course chance the car park first but it's first come first served and you can be sure the staff have it all wrapped up early.

I've always gotten a space when visiting though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,468 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

You could use the eparking app if you're using on-street parking

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭Car99

Arrive early and if no space available reverse in at the end of one of the rows and wzit for someone to leave , thats what i always do and i never have to wait long.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Theres a carpark five to ten mins away at the end of St Johns Street/broad street depending on your walk speeds and alternatively summer street carpark also a few mins walk away

https://www.parkopedia.ie/parking/broad%20street%20limerick/?arriving=201711082000&leaving=201711082200

Advertisement