Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Makeup/Style lessons

Options
  • 05-11-2017 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭

Hi! Coming to you ladies/gents for advice. I want to get a makeup lesson/style advice for a day thing for Christmas.

Am 37 and work in a professional serious environment but all I wear are trousers and long tops and getting In a rut. Makeup wise I wear makeup every day but the exact same make up every day for 5 years and it literally moisturiser, concealer, double wear, eyeshadow mascara but in a vey boring way.

I lack the confidence to try anything new and with two kids, a full one job YouTube tutorials are not an option. Have tried and I would prefer one on one.

I am more Lancôme than Mac. And recommendations? Would ideally prefer not in BTs etc

Advertisement