Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Eir App

Options
  • 05-11-2017 3:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks, I've signed up to eir mobile PAYG simplicity package however I have been unable to register on the My Eir app. I can go through the first three stages of registration however once I get to confirming my details on the email link I either get the message 'profile not recognised' or 'email not recognised'. 

I have tried registering with both my eircom net and gmail address's but neither one works.
    Hoping ye can help me out. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Donal55 wrote: »
    Hi Folks, I've signed up to eir mobile PAYG simplicity package however I have been unable to register on the My Eir app. I can go through the first three stages of registration however once I get to confirming my details on the email link I either get the message 'profile not recognised' or 'email not recognised'. 

I have tried registering with both my eircom net and gmail address's but neither one works.
    Hoping ye can help me out. Thanks.
    Hi Donal55, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

Feel free to PM me your account details and email and I'll have a look at this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Donal55

Hi Donal55, 

Feel free to PM me your account details and email and I'll have a look at this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Thanks Tracey, sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Donal55 wrote: »
    Hi Donal55, 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Thanks Tracey, sorted.
    That's great, delighted to hear this :)

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement