Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

psychology and business

Options
  • 05-11-2017 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm a leaving cert student and I just went to the open day yesterday. I had been previously set on either medicine or law and business although I had been apprehensive about medicine especially because of the hpat, yesterday I went to a psychology talk with some of my friends and also the stand and I really like the course a big factor is how the course just only 3 yeas and I can do my masters the year after and also I can go to the exact university I want on Erasmus so these make it sound perfect

I would love to do this course and I would also like to do it through the two subject combination but I want to do it with business but that doesn't seem to be a straight forward option and I'm will to do economics if I really can't do business

1) does anyone know a way I would be able to get a degree in both psychology and business (not business psychology tha keeps coming up)

2) can you do a year long Erasmus in psychology

3) for any other psychology, economics and business students what do you think of the courses?

Advertisement