Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Search not working

Options
  • 06-11-2017 9:47am
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,851 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,

You've probably noticed already, but for the last few days the search option stopped working, it just returns a red bar at the top of the page. I've cleared everything and rebooted the computer, and it also happens on phones (legacy, full site) and on tablets.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Same here. Can't get to my list of posts at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

I'd like to add to this. Searching for anything brings up the following page, as well as clicking on "find all my posts".

2AsPGV8.png

• Registered Users Posts: 13,945 ✭✭✭✭josip

+1

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 492 ✭✭Gerrup Outta Dat!

I’m getting the same too. Thought it was just me, I deleted cookies and cleared browsing data and cleared cache and it’s still the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭testicles

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Thanks for all the reports - search is fixed now.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,851 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Thanks Niamh - it's working, but it's bringing up posts from 14 hours ago, nothing for this morning (for me, at least - I don't know about the others).

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,851 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Back to normal now. Thanks.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Advertisement