Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

need a rough idea on cost of building TV cabinet

• 06-11-2017 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

Hey - sorry in advance if this isn't the place for this question.
    Have a new born in the house just about long enough for thoughts of how we're going to baby proof the place.
    The current TV cabinet is a standard low to the ground job, and judging by a friend's toddler will be a magnet for the kid. I've started to think of the possibility of getting a cabinet made to sit in the corner and raise every thing up to about 80cm off the ground with a storage space underneath (some sort of a door that we can child proof).
    The cabinet needs to accommodate up to a 50inch TV, sound bar and sky box.

Could anyone who knows their woodcraft give me a rough expectation of the cost involved getting one made? Given what I know about woodworking could be written on the side of a match I'd like to have some level of expectation once I go looking for quotes.
    Cheers

Comments

Advertisement