Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gamestop 1TB Xbox slim

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

Class deal, if you choose the assassins bundle you get assassins creed & rainbow 6 siege then an extra controller, forza 7 and another new game for €299!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Lyle Lanley

Any idea how long this deal will last? Unsure whether to pull the trigger, want to buy it but need to find out when I'll be in Ireland!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

Any idea how long this deal will last? Unsure whether to pull the trigger, want to buy it but need to find out when I'll be in Ireland!

I believe they are closing it on the 9th of this month or until stocks last, if you check the gamestop Ireland facebook page they responded to a comment outlining when it would end.

I pulled the trigger on this one myself, expecting delivery of it today cant wait.

even though I don't play forza and wont need the extra controller I'm planning on selling/trading these in so ill make the deal even sweeter for myself :D

Trying to get one but it's not taking my cards online. Will try to get someone back home to buy it for me!

Trying to get one but it's not taking my cards online. Will try to get someone back home to buy it for me!

when do you plan on using it? if its not for a while may be worth waiting for black Friday or picking up a console second hand when a lot of people upgrade to the X

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Fanny Wank

Looking at this myself. As it's an extra game might as well get middle earth or assassin's creed

Any suggestions on which to go for?

Anybody but this? It's just arrived but no Forza or any sign of the codes for the downloads!

Anybody but this? It's just arrived but no Forza or any sign of the codes for the downloads!

I bought this.

It came in a larger box with the Forza 7 and COD:WWII games outside of the main xbox box and then have the codes for rainbow six and assassins creed in a little sleeve inside the main box.

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭yoshimitsu

https://www.gamestop.ie/Bundle/Configure/1799

great deal for anyone interested. You can trade in a normal xbox 1 for around 150.

Could anyone (or is there a way to) confirm whether the trade-in value for 1st gen Xbox One (With original box, cables, kinect, 500gb [I think], Titanfall) at gamestop is €150?

yoshimitsu wrote: »
    Could anyone (or is there a way to) confirm whether the trade-in value for 1st gen Xbox One (With original box, cables, kinect, 500gb [I think], Titanfall) at gamestop is €150?

I'm sure there is somewhere to check but you could just ring a store and ask?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

That is a good deal, but looks like online only? I called Limerick gamestop and they dont have that deal.
    Another thing, theu give only 86eu for 1st gen xbox one, 50% trade in deal works only if you go with xbox one x.

Was thinking to trade in my old xbox as I dont play it at all and get that deal for my ratty as,xmas present, but if its online only.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

That is a good deal, but looks like online only? I called Limerick gamestop and they dont have that deal.
    Another thing, theu give only 86eu for 1st gen xbox one, 50% trade in deal works only if you go with xbox one x.

Was thinking to trade in my old xbox as I dont play it at all and get that deal for my ratty as,xmas present, but if its online only.

I was in the Parkway the other day for the controller deal and one of the lads on here was inquiring about the deal at the counter and they were definitely aware of it and it didn’t sound like it was online only. They even had leaflets on it by the counter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭dan786

Mine came with no Forza as well. Have tried calling and emailed last week but no response.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭gillamandango

This was up with Minecraft instead of Forza, just now Forza has replaced Minecrafy which like the OP deal is great value. I just pulled the trigger,

1 Xbox One S 1TB Assassins Creed Origins & Rainbow Siege Console Bundle
    1 Forza Motorsport 7
    1 Xbox One Wireless Controller White
    1 Fifa 18
    €299.99

dan786 wrote: »
    Mine came with no Forza as well. Have tried calling and emailed last week but no response.
    I'm not in Ireland so my brother is looking after it, he's not had much luck either. Hopefully will get something sorted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭dan786

I'm not in Ireland so my brother is looking after it, he's not had much luck either. Hopefully will get something sorted.

Just to let you know mine shipped today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Bawnmore

Sickened I missed this - anything similar floating around?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭fdevine

Only ordered this bundle last night. Shipped today. Console/Assassins Creed/Rainbow 6 is €299 alone in Argos. Got FIFA18, Forza7 & extra controller.

Argos had Forza Horizons 3 1Tb bundle with two games for €270

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/6842729/Trail/searchtext%3EXBOX+ONE+S+1TB.htm
    (Buy a selected Xbox One S and get Forza 7 free, plus either Star Wars Battlefront II, Call of Duty WWI, FIFA 18 or Destiny 2 for €269.99)

Had the above reserved in Argos Blanch but the extra game and extra contoller was worth the extra €30 in Gamestop

Bawnmore wrote: »
    Sickened I missed this - anything similar floating around?

pretty sure if you go to the gamestop Ireland facebook page they will have an offer up from the last few days, this it was a 1tb Xbox S, Star Wars, Assassins Creed, Rainbow 6 and forza 7 plus an extra controller for 300

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

SeanHarty wrote: »
    pretty sure if you go to the gamestop Ireland facebook page they will have an offer up from the last few days, this it was a 1tb Xbox S, Star Wars, Assassins Creed, Rainbow 6 and forza 7 plus an extra controller for 300

I think that expired yesterday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Bawnmore

Ya - can't see it there now unfortunately. Wonder would they be up for honoring even though expired.

Bawnmore wrote: »
    Ya - can't see it there now unfortunately. Wonder would they be up for honoring even though expired.

Sorry I didn't realise that it had ended, be worth sending them a message I'd say and ask! Can't hurt!

Advertisement